For Sale Ornate Flying snakes and SE Asian Vine snakes available NOW! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 11-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
JBOGardens
Stop! Ornate Flying snakes and SE Asian Vine snakes available NOW!

We have individuals and pairs available of each species. C. ornata pairs $100 and A. prasina pairs $60. Singles are $55 and $35, respectively.

***ACCEPTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS***

**Please note** Next day and 2nd day shipments will have a Live Arrival Guarantee ONLY if the following criteria are met:

1. All shipments must be signed for on FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT and must not be in transit longer than 48 hours.
2. I must be notified of any problems within one hour of posted delivery time and a picture of the DOA must be sent to my email dgunnin5@gmail.com
3. The Live Arrival Guarantee is only valid in adequate shipping temps (32°-90° for overnight shipments, and 38°-85° for 2 day.)

Note: Not responsible for carrier delays resulting in DOA

Refund Policy: Must contact me within 24 hours of receiving of purchase with issue and proof. A picture of the DOA must me sent upon request.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2015, 12:26 AM   #2
TheGingerBeast
Do you still have snakes available?

Old 01-11-2015, 02:38 AM   #3
BrettWheeler
Do you still have any of these available and if so how long have you had them and what are they feeding on?

Old 01-15-2015, 11:00 PM   #4
redhood23
This thread is 2 years old

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!