Wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 07:23 PM   #1
[v]aY[-]e[v]
Wanted

i really REALLY want to trade for some leo morphs!!!!...you guys just arent agreeing!!! LOL jk
well just to let you all know, if you are interestd i AM willing to sell if you propose a price to me and i will see if i agree.
if you still like trade for the northern blue tongue please please PLEASE send an email or leave a reply so that i know and can get back to you(leave an email adress or aim adress please)

remember...if you need ANY INFO on the skink or anything else, i will be happy to give it to you...pix also
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread