Uroplatus Lineatus for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 06:55 PM   #1
orion
Thumbs up Uroplatus Lineatus for sale

These are the remnants of my leaftail adventures, I've had these two males for close to four years now and they have become quite dear to me over time, I'm looking to find someone that has experience with Uroplatus sp. and is confident that they can keep some of the more delicate geckos successfully.
I almost managed to breed this species however I sadly lost my female during egglaying as she got stuck trying to turn around inside a bamboo tube and suffocated, upon dissection she had four eggs inside and had layed three previously that I was unable to retrieve until too late and consequently could not incubate properly...

I would really like to see these go to someone who could pair them up and try breeding them again as they are both gorgious animals.
I'm asking CAN.$300 + shipping for both males or $200 each. + shipping
I can ship anywhere within Canada.
I will give preferance to those with more experience or that will be adding them to an existing uroplatus collection.

Any seriously interested person may call me at home:250-285-2562
and we'll take it from there;-)
Thanks,
Orion
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread