Steve Ori of AFR Exotics great guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2004, 10:23 PM   #1
Thomas Jones
Steve Ori of AFR Exotics great guy

I done a trade with Steve and everything went very smooth. His animals were represented as he said. They were in great shape and very healthy. His shipping practives were good. He sent me an e-mail to make sure i got the tracking number. I would do business with Steve again anytime. Only wish I could of talked him out of one more female.

Old 10-09-2004, 03:59 PM   #2
Da_Ru
Check this thread about him. Also let him know I still dont have my money. Thanks

Drew McHenry

Bad Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 08:33 AM   #3
Peruvianfanatic
Drew,I am still wondering why you picked M3(you seen the pic and agreed that you wanted him).You even sent him your address for shipping.I think some of you b.o.i. hens(you know who you are)grasp at straws to TRY to make yourselves look better than everyone else.Thats what I see when I read through that whole thread.One person even asked Drew the same question as I did,and still no one will answer that.
Mike
www.boafanatic.com

Old 10-10-2004, 11:00 AM   #4
Thomas Jones
Well my dealings with Steve went fine. Sorry you had problems.

Old 10-10-2004, 01:43 PM   #5
Da_Ru
Quote:
Originally posted by Peruvianfanatic
Drew,I am still wondering why you picked M3(you seen the pic and agreed that you wanted him).You even sent him your address for shipping.I think some of you b.o.i. hens(you know who you are)grasp at straws to TRY to make yourselves look better than everyone else.Thats what I see when I read through that whole thread.One person even asked Drew the same question as I did,and still no one will answer that.
Mike
www.boafanatic.com
If you were to read the original post it could of answered your question. Basically Steve gave me a 100% guarantee that if I did not like the snake than I can get a refund. He did not hold up to his bargain.

Old 10-10-2004, 02:45 PM   #6
Peruvianfanatic
AGAIN!!!!

You said you would take 2 or 3 .You did not have a problem with M3 when he e-mailed and told you that he was the only one of the 2 available,because in the same e-mail he told you to send your address,and you did.Sounds like you have no problems so far with M3.Then you find out you had to pay for shipping(was that included in the original price?)
Mike Wampole
www,boafanatic.com

Old 10-10-2004, 04:04 PM   #7
Da_Ru
Mike do you not understand what satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Or do you not understand that me and steve agreed to was for a reverse stripe and m3 was not a reverse stripe. We should take this to the other thread instead of hijacking this.

Old 10-10-2004, 04:53 PM   #8
Peruvianfanatic
O.K. then,we will take it there

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!