Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:33 PM   #51
rcarichter
Name:  DSCN0966.JPG
Views: 658
Size:  47.9 KB

The additional $45 to bring the total to 1,462

Old 05-04-2016, 07:37 PM   #52
rcarichter
Ashtyn's agreement that there were not likely any uros :

Ashtyn Rance: Those documents prove to me that the uromastyx probably did not come in on the shipment and the exporter lie to me luckily I went back on my bank account and realized I already paid him for the s*** and if he's going to say we had a shipment back to back that's absolutely not true because it takes a little bit longer to pull citis permits

Like · 1 · May 2 at 4:49pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott Its CITES fool

Like · May 2 at 4:57pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Spell check old man

Like · May 2 at 4:59pm

View more replies

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Okay. Good. Can you show me the payment for the $1,417?

Like · May 2 at 4:50pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Oh my God you're just as stupid as he is there's a payment for a $1,300 payment for 62 and then there was a payment for a different shipping of 271 if I have to pay a hundred and something dollars just tell me what I have to pay it because that seems to be what short

Like · 2 · May 2 at 4:51pm

Austin Mitchell

Austin Mitchell I really don't get what's left to prove. You already posted the screenshot of your payment to him.

· May 2 at 4:54pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter So, let's all agree that I'm stupid. Maybe help me out here. Why did you pay $1,300 on June 15 for a shipment that arrived July 17?

Like · 4 · May 2 at 4:54pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott One other question i would like to point out.. If Ashtyn does 1000's of imports weekly why would he need my help for these two shipment, What didnt he do it himself? Just another LIE, ashtyn has zero import experience. If he did he would know that the only required "original document" would be for CITES and no CITES animals were shipped

Like · May 2 at 4:55pm

Austin Mitchell

Austin Mitchell Zero import experience yet he posts pictures of his shipments every single week... Thats pretty bad logic

· 1 · May 2 at 4:56pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott Had someone else clear them just like I did for him

Like · 1 · May 2 at 4:58pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Those for quotes on shipping everything's done weeks before this is why I paid I was told what it was so I paid

Like · May 2 at 4:56pm

Brandie Renee Miller

Brandie Renee Miller *

Like · May 2 at 4:57pm

Roger Quinlin Jr

Roger Quinlin Jr You said on fauna that there were emails and texts yet we only saw a partial message. Post it if you got it!

Like · May 2 at 4:58pm

Ryan Forkell

Ryan Forkell "zero import experience " ? now it seems like you are just trying to trash his name because i was at his place and went with him to pick up imports that just sounds stupid plus i guess he just posts pics of empty crates every week then unboxing soon after , but that dosnt take experience

Like · 2 · May 2 at 4:58pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Lol

Like · May 2 at 5:03pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Roger, facebook is a bit different from a website. The problem is that information posted here is pretty much open to everyone. This is why we allow things to be sent to us privately. I assure you that I will reveal anything pertinent that I have seen, even though you may not see the actual screenshots. If I misrepresent the private information, I welcome people address that publicly.

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:03pm

Roger Quinlin Jr

Roger Quinlin Jr So you doctor the screenshots?

Like · May 2 at 5:22pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Absolutely not. I report a summary of what I have seen in the screenshots, inviting the person who sent them to post publicly if I misrepresent them. On some things, people just have to trust me. If I were inclined to misrepresent things, I wouldn't be here.

Like · May 2 at 5:31pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott I posted the letter from Nick on Fauna but here you go again

Terry Scott's photo.

Like · 2 · May 2 at 5:04pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott I guess that makes both Nick and I liars

Like · 2 · May 2 at 5:05pm

Austin Mitchell

Austin Mitchell "Ashtyn is trying to drag me through the mud" yet your the only person posting this on every single group your in.... Makes sense

· May 2 at 5:06pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott I was just pointing out a fact that Ashtyn stole money from me with my posts, Ashtyn is the one claiming I ripped off a crate and that Nick sent crap animals and ripped him off. I provided proof, Ashytn.... nothing put lipservice.

Like · May 2 at 5:24pm

Ryan Forkell

Ryan Forkell This is the longest thread I've seen stay going and still pointless lol

Like · 4 · May 2 at 5:08pm

Alexis Jefferson

Alexis Jefferson I've never seen a post of someone complaining that they ripped someone off lmao

Like · May 2 at 5:08pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Lol

Like · May 2 at 5:11pm

Brandie Renee Miller

Brandie Renee Miller *

Like · May 2 at 5:13pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance *

Like · May 2 at 5:16pm

Ryan Forkell

Ryan Forkell *

Like · May 2 at 5:20pm

Roger Quinlin Jr

Roger Quinlin Jr *

Like · May 2 at 5:22pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Lol

Like · May 2 at 5:25pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter If everyone not involved could hold off commenting, that would help to keep the facts sorted out. Thank you.

The asterisks are there indicating that the thread has been archived to that point. Brandie is the admin doing that. Not sure what the rest o...See More

Like · 2 · May 2 at 5:26pm

Roger Quinlin Jr

Roger Quinlin Jr Until all proof is shown this post is pretty pointless!

Like · May 2 at 5:30pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Roger, I need to leave the commenting on for the two parties involved, but please respect my request to refrain from random comments. Thank you.

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:32pm

Roger Quinlin Jr

Roger Quinlin Jr How is my comment random but others are not? You said there is more proof but are taking toir sweet time posting it. Feels like I'm watching an old Billy Mays infomercial.

Roger Quinlin Jr's photo.

Like · May 2 at 5:38pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter I'm asking everyone not involved to let this play out. You're definitely not the only one. You can see that Austin is no longer with us. We try very hard to focus on the facts, and that becomes difficult when there are 100's of other comments. So, it's just a courtesy to the moderators. Thanks!

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:41pm

View more replies

Terry Scott

Terry Scott Also Noelle, if Ashtyn paid me "weeks in advance" why would I have to pay with my credit card? and where is the payment for the June shipment if that is the case. He is showing proof of only paying for1 shipment. There is no proof of payment for a seco...See More

Like · May 2 at 5:36pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance I must of forgot until today wen i checked. But i guess ill dospute the xharge and resemd it ? Lol

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:41pm

Ashtyn Rance

Ashtyn Rance Have so much money going in and out I don't even realize what I pay for things but hey do proof is there that's all that matters if I have to see the charges that resend it again to make him happy I guess I will sorry for my mistake and forgot that I paid the money in happen sometimes

Unlike · 1 · May 2 at 5:44pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Terry, can you please resend him what he owes? Thanks!

Like · May 2 at 5:45pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott wow, your right... for such a big wheeler and dealer, with so much money moving around. Its funny that you only have 4 transaction for two months lol

Terry Scott's photo.

Like · 2 · May 2 at 5:47pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott checking now

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:47pm

Terry Scott

Terry Scott $1062.72

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:48pm

Brandie Renee Miller

Brandie Renee Miller *

Like · 1 · May 2 at 5:49pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter I'll close this up again. If anything new occurs, please send me a pm. Thank you!!

Like · 3 · May 2 at 5:51pm

You turned off commenting for this post.

Nicolas Franke

May 1 at 1:23pm
Thank you Jace foster for helping me set up my 2nd bioactive. I saved a lot of money buying through stargazer exotica. Great store, awesome service, best prices and selection in the city. Looks like someone digs their new tree fort ! Thanks from me n the critters grin emoticon

Nicolas Franke's photo.

Nicolas Franke's photo.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

10Lisa Phillips, Brandie Renee Miller and 8 others
Comments

View 2 more comments

Madison Jones

Madison Jones Ooh is the coconut thing from him?

Like · Reply · May 1 at 6:50pm

Nicolas Franke replied · 1 Reply

Jace Foster

Jace Foster Thank you Nicolas Franke. I thoroughly enjoy your visits to the shop This tank looks great. We need to get some blue, purple and giant orange isopods in there

Like · Reply · 1 · May 1 at 6:52pm

Nicolas Franke

Nicolas Franke wouldn't of even thought of that, yeah sounds awesome

Like · Reply · May 1 at 9:23pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Jeff Veit

May 1 at 6:22pm
This was the entirety of my dealing with a random customer who did'nt get what he wanted, then accused me of being "rude" and "unprofessional" and then blocked me.

Jeff Veit's photo.

LikeShow more reactions

62Ashtyn Rance and 61 others
Comments

View 30 more comments

Tracy Sloan

Tracy Sloan Chances are he was a flipper anyway.

Like · 2 · May 1 at 7:11pm

Kim Curtner-larson

Kim Curtner-larson I've said the same thing (no) and had some call me rude also.....I was suppose to say no thank you I guess. Mine was about a leachie and this was after asking and getting pics & parent info & pics of them. People kill me.

Like · 5 · May 1 at 7:14pm · Edited

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Since this isn't actually a review, and no rudeness is apparent. I think we'll stick a fork in this one. (admin)

Like · 7 · May 1 at 7:22pm

You turned off commenting for this post.

Samantha Young

April 30 at 9:50pm
Picked up this gorgeous baby from Kathryn Stranahan a few days ago. Pictures don't do this one justice thanks again kathryn

Samantha Young's photo.

Samantha Young's photo.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

6Lisa Phillips, George Delgadillo and 4 others
Comments

Lisa Phillips

Lisa Phillips Thanks for your review-admin

Like · Reply · April 30 at 10:10pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Brayton Burnell

April 29 at 8:50pm
Couldn't be any more happy with my first visit to the boa guys exotic pet shop. Jeremy Devening was more than friendly, such healthy animals! Located in Camby indiana. 11/10 rating from me! Thank you so much jeremy! Definitely recommend!

Brayton Burnell's photo.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

4Brandie Renee Miller and 3 others
Comments

View 6 more comments

Deana Waghorn-Turpin

Deana Waghorn-Turpin Our chub monster lol. Love her. She chills in my tank tops when we handle her

Deana Waghorn-Turpin's photo.

Like · Reply · 1 · April 30 at 9:48pm

Brayton Burnell replied · 5 Replies

Brayton Burnell

Brayton Burnell I thought they'd be a great snake, as it looks like they don't get too extremely lengthy, but rather grow in thickness.

Like · Reply · April 30 at 9:50pm

Deana Waghorn-Turpin

Deana Waghorn-Turpin Yes about 3 feet max usually and ours is the size around as a small rat

Like · Reply · April 30 at 9:50pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Patricia Blake

April 24 at 8:15am ·
Facebook Groups for Android
Im looking the lady sells these. I call them water dogs. Not correct name. Could you please message me.

Patricia Blake's photo.

Patricia Blake's photo.

Patricia Blake's photo.

Patricia Blake's photo.

Patricia Blake's photo.

+2

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

8Lisa Phillips and 7 others
Comments

View 12 more comments

Laura Weisse

Laura Weisse Omg. Water dogs. I love it.

Like · Reply · April 25 at 3:24pm

Chloe Swan replied · 1 Reply

Patricia Blake

Patricia Blake There all cute

Like · Reply · April 26 at 7:19am

Patricia Blake

Patricia Blake If i didnt message contact you im sorry. I been busy. Feel free too message me if have any left.

Like · Reply · April 30 at 6:20pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Angelica Farmer

April 30 at 12:03pm
Good Guy Post
I purchased this OBT Sling April 10th from TC Exotics, I can not express how kind and professional they are, all of their animals looked very healthy and his arachnids all looked amazing, i plan to buy again from them in the near future.

Angelica Farmer's photo.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

6Lisa Phillips, Brandie Renee Miller and 4 others
Comments

Brandie Renee Miller

Brandie Renee Miller Super nice. Thanks for posting your review (Admin)

Like · Reply · 2 · April 30 at 12:46pm

Brandie Renee Miller

Brandie Renee Miller Do they have a facebook you can share for others?

Like · Reply · 1 · April 30 at 12:47pm

Angelica Farmer replied · 1 Reply

Angelica Farmer

Angelica Farmer https://m.facebook.com/TC-Exotics-LLC-643311329050041/

TC Exotics LLC

Local Business

TC Exotics LLC's photo.

TC Exotics LLC

Like Page

484 Likes

29 talking about this
Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 1 · April 30 at 12:50pm

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Samantha Halliday

April 30 at 6:53am
Long overdue but great review of Haley Breaux Babineaux at J & H exotics. I have purchased 2 babies from her so far and the transactions and customer service are out of this world! She even puts up with all my random weird questions 😝. Beautiful geckos and if I could have given more than 5 stars I would have!

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

8Lisa Phillips and 7 others
Comments

View 1 more comment

Samantha Halliday

Samantha Halliday "Link"

Samantha Halliday's photo.

Like · Reply · 3 · April 30 at 7:11am

Noelle Robards Richter

Noelle Robards Richter Thank you for posting your review! (admin)

Like · Reply · 2 · April 30 at 8:03am

Haley Breaux Babineaux

Haley Breaux Babineaux Thank you for the great review Samantha Halliday!! Im so happy you love your geckos and happy to help with any questions you have smile emoticon

Like · Reply · 4 · April 30 at 8:24am · Edited

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Katarina Benitez

April 27 at 2:05pm
Good review for Fire n' Ice Geckos. They were very patient, worked out a payment plan with me to my convenience (thank you so much!!). Stayed in contact with me and checked with me multiple times before shipping out my gecko. My boy is very calm, and tolerates chin and forehead scratches lol smile emoticon
Highly recommended. Thank you again.

Katarina Benitez's photo.

Katarina Benitez's photo.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment.

10Brandie Renee Miller, Meredith Grace Johnson and 8 others
Comments

View 1 more comment

Brenda Howard

Brenda Howard Thanks Katarina! Pleasant customers like you make it easy! smile emoticon
Thank you again, for your business.

Like · Reply · 1 · April 27 at 11:34pm

Robbie Greenlee

Robbie Greenlee Hoping to buy from them after this season as well.

Like · Reply · 1 · April 28 at 11:18pm

Meredith Grace Johnson

Meredith Grace Johnson I have two enigmas from them, which are already sometimes iffy to purchase since you don't know how they'll turn out, and often symptoms happen independently of the breeder. Both are super healthy animals and I had a great experience with both purchases! The Howards are A+++ people!

Like · Reply · 2 · April 29 at 11:14am

Noelle Robards Richter

Write a comment...

Meredith Grace Johnson

April 28 at 11:14pm ·
Facebook Groups for iOS

I had a lovely experience once again purchasing babies from Brian Butler of Altitude Exotics. Smooth delivery and beautiful animals! I've never had an animal come in that has been misrepresented in pictures or unhealthy! I am absolutely in love with the little tricolor I got from him! And the red harlequin is so pretty!! Highly recommend purchasing with him!
I also got three lovely animals from Myles O'Reilly of Crestie King this week! He threw in a surprise baby as well that...

See More

Meredith Grace Johnson's photo.

Old 05-04-2016, 07:40 PM   #53
rcarichter
Wow, so sorry, the screenshot included like 12 different threads. Didn't mean to do that.. OOPS!

Old 05-04-2016, 07:56 PM   #54
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
Wow, so sorry, the screenshot included like 12 different threads. Didn't mean to do that.. OOPS!

lol
thats why I ALWAYS preview my posts before I post them.....

Old 05-04-2016, 08:39 PM   #55
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
lol
thats why I ALWAYS preview my posts before I post them.....
That's why I like screen shots, those can't be edited and are a whole lot easier to follow and no need to preview lol

Old 05-04-2016, 09:04 PM   #56
rcarichter
The comment on May22 5:44 pm is where Ashtyn is trying to explain that payments are made weeks in advance, and must have forgotten he paid.

So, we are left with needing to see the proof that Ashtyn made a different payment for June.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:14 PM   #57
scales69
To all on Facebook and Fauna BOI, I agree with you, it is amazing that this whole thing continues to drag out when Ashtyn does nothing but lie, change his story and show his street punk attitude. The amazing thing is the ONLY piece of documentation he has ever provided is a Paypal screen shot, which shows two payments which I agree he made for a different shipment, an Itunes payment and Paypal debit card payment. We have not seen any emails, airwaybills, texts , payments, etc to back his statements.
I posted a claim that Ashtyn ripped me off $1063 for the shipment of some animals and I provided documentation for EVERYTHING. It’s all true and the government, Air France and Delta will also have the exact same documents. Why doesn’t Ashytn have any documents to support his claims?? Because they are all lies.

First Ashtyn requests all documents (Ashytn's FB Quotes are all in red below)

Ashtyn Rance .following please show proof of all ahippmemts with proof of agreememt of paymemt
Like • 1 • April 30 at 1:29am

I provide the documents, then he admits there is a balance due but accuses me for stealing a box of animals ( and if this was the case, why didn’t Ashytn post about the shipper or myself doing such things)

Ashtyn Rance Thays why he didnt reciave the balance. The exporter told me that terry took a box of reptiles so i didnt pay the rest due to that. Terry was also ripped off my nick in togo for 2k which je will mevr get but lools like hes tryma get part of it back from me
Like • April 30 at 6:36am
Ashtyn Rance I'll make it very easy and clear this up .show all the proof for all three shipments of what I didn't pay and what I paid and I'll pay pal you the balance right now
Like • April 30 at 7:00am • Edited

I provided the proof, no payment

Ashtyn Rance I got the invoices which is how i paid obviously.
Like • April 30 at 7:11am

(lets see your invoices)

Ashtyn Rance Congratulations you're very right it was the exporter himself so that's not true just show me the paperwork and this could all be resolved very quickly
Like • May 2 at 1:07pm

Ashtyn Rance Which is why I said in multiple posts that everyone's too stupid to read show me the final invoice the personal invoice that the exporter send the invoice the exporter sent to the airport and the air waybill I've never received any of that so why the f*** would I pay somebody money as soon as I see all three documents then he can send over the money that I've already paid him and show me what my balance is I have no problem paying what I've said multiple times but welcome to the comedy show everybody
Like • 1 • May 2 at 9:00am

I provide proof that everything was sent, I figured Ashytn would man up and pay (see above) but instead, he gets belligerent, real professional there

Ashtyn Rance I don't give a s*** this whole thing is b******* your b******* Terry's b******* all this b******* proof b******* duplicate documents and b******* he say she say shut the f****** and go do something with yourself
Like • May 2 at 2:48pm

Then he changes his story and accuses me of mixing up the shipments… yet he has no proof or documentation to support this claim.

Ashtyn Rance Those are two entirely different shipments he is mixing up paperwork now
Like • May 2 at 2:24pm

He finally admits there were no euromastyx in the shipment, You would think that once he realizes that I didnt steal a crate as he claimed that he would make due on his debt, think again, he comes up with another story. He still refuses to pay, now claiming that he paid me in advance, which again, does not fit with the texts conversations or document I provided and he has no documentation to prove such payments.

Ashtyn Rance Those documents prove to me that the uromastyx probably did not come in on the shipment and the exporter lie to me luckily I went back on my bank account and realized I already paid him for the s*** and if he's going to say we had a shipment back to back that's absolutely not true because it takes a little bit longer to pull citis permits
Like • 1 • May 2 at 2:49pm

Ashtyn claims he imports every single week… another lie. This can easily be proven as he would need an FWS import export license. Let us see the license…

Ashtyn Rance Because I import every single week and I know how that goes I'm sure he's not showing you the paperwork for 1100 I paid for shipping to is he
Like • May 2 at 2:29pm

Finally, it again looks like he may man up, admit his mistake and pay, guess not. Once again, lying in front of a whole forum of people.

Ashtyn Rance Have so much money going in and out I don't even realize what I pay for things but hey do proof is there that's all that matters if I have to see the charges that resend it again to make him happy I guess I will sorry for my mistake and forgot that I paid the money in happen sometimes
Like • 1 • May 2 at 3:44pm

And for those of you who ask why this isn’t in court. I looked into it.
First I would have to pay $75-$100 to file the case. This would be in California, do you think Ashytn would really pay $500+/- for a flight out to fight a case he knows he can not win? I would win as I have all the evidence supporting my claim and/ or by default because he wouldn’t show. Then I have a judgment against him, great, now what? The courts can’t enforce payment and I doubt Ashytn owns anything of value to put a lien on. Plus do you really think a judgment would mean anything to Ashytn, he’s spent time in prison, so what’s a stupid little judgment for $1000??? (seriously?, battery on a child – bodily fluids- I don’t know what it is but that just sounds gross)

(http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...e.2171039.html)

So court would actually be a waste of time and money and notifying the police would be useless as they would consider it a civil matter, a breach of contract.
I could of walked away as well, but i'm not one to remain silent and let someone try to screw me. Which is why I brought this to social media.

If Ashytn wants to pay and make good on his debt, great but do I expect it...lol, not from what I have seen.

After all this, I can sleep well at night knowing I never screwed anyone and knowing that the world is now aware of what a shady, crooked unprofessional liar Ashytn Rance is and if I prevent someone else from getting ripped of as I did, its all worth it.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:30 PM   #58
tlmoon
So he did 2 years in prison for child abuse? Wow. That ALONE would make me want nothing to do with him, not to mention how he's ripped you off. Very frustrating for you; sorry you got screwed over when you were trying to help him originally with the shipping. Glad you posted it so the community is aware.

Old 05-05-2016, 12:40 PM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
Terry (and Noelle), I appreciate you two attaching the various images and providing what images and text could be furnished. Without that, things would be kind of lean.

Old 05-05-2016, 01:49 PM   #60
guruza
This man belongs in prison. Not the reptile business. Anyone who still does any sort of business with him after reading this thread is insane. Whether he pays up or not, his reputation is beyond trashed (if he even had one to begin with)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!