For Sale Kidsandragons color stripe male - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-18-2018, 08:35 PM   #11
khoegler
you can ship Friday, shows what you know, and I verified with you that you could and would ship today. You confirmed.... funny you keep calling me names when I am only pointing out the truth. Hey guys he laughed at me and said go ahead Ive got better offers now anyway via email. Please be sure to contact me if you would like to see the email chain back from him. I have nothing to hide, and want to make sure no one else gets ripped off.

Old 05-18-2018, 08:36 PM   #12
kysonwillis21
You do know a scan can’t happen if PayPal is involved right lol ohh wait you may be old lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2018, 08:37 PM   #13
khoegler
the messages say it all you guys sure you want to do business with someone like this??
You are welcome

Old 05-18-2018, 08:37 PM   #14
kysonwillis21
I’ve already paid for shipping label and all smh she knows this

Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2018, 08:39 PM   #15
kysonwillis21
What ur old it’s true no need for feeling bad you just couldn’t wait until Monday like everything was situated and all

Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2018, 02:09 AM   #16
dragon950
So, is he still available? and is he hypo het trans?

Old 05-19-2018, 09:33 AM   #17
DSFXStudio
I purchased a dragon from Kyson no problems. She's a beautiful colorstripe hypo trans tiger very healthy and growing fast. No issues or drama with my purchase. Just want to put that out there. Thanks again kyson for a beautiful dragon! Anyone want to see pics just ask. I seen this male in person and have my own pics I took I was going to buy him but had no cage space left for another male.

Old 05-19-2018, 10:49 AM   #18
kysonwillis21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSFXStudio View Post
I purchased a dragon from Kyson no problems. She's a beautiful colorstripe hypo trans tiger very healthy and growing fast. No issues or drama with my purchase. Just want to put that out there. Thanks again kyson for a beautiful dragon! Anyone want to see pics just ask. I seen this male in person and have my own pics I took I was going to buy him but had no cage space left for another male.

Thanks man truly I’ve got him sold now man thanks though hope she’s doing fine

Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2018, 12:09 PM   #19
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoegler View Post
the messages say it all you guys sure you want to do business with someone like this??
You are welcome
If you have a problem with this seller take it to the Board of Inquiry.

Also, why are you referred to in prior posts as a female when your name is "Keith"?

Old 05-19-2018, 12:12 PM   #20
kysonwillis21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
If you have a problem with this seller take it to the Board of Inquiry.

Also, why are you referred to in prior posts as a female when your name is "Keith"?

Sorry he’s sold Won’t happen again I’ll stay off of here

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!