Indigos forever? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
dumboa
Indigos forever?

Is anyone else registered on that site. I used to go onto it all the time and post and get info. Now I cannot, while signed in, view ANYTHING in the forums section. I can view the galleries but nothing else.

Can anyone tell me what is going on with that site. Did they just let it die? I Love this site but some of the info on that site is pretty serious and helps alot. Thank you.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
Johnny
yeah... indigos forever is kinda dead these days. there's still alot of good relevant information posted on that site. some of the main breeders are still listed there and are still active in the species they work with. i'm sure they'll be happy to answer any husbandry questions. hopefully it can be revived especially with the incredible breeding successes of the central/south american cribos in the past several years.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
dumboa
Yeah thanks for the post. Yeah I was looking more for interaction, but I will just have to wait till they make another site or something.
I have everyones emails saved and such its just nice to have some interaction.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #4
Rjhjthomps
same problem here. Great site, though.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:38 AM   #5
keepergale
Dumboa I have seen your posts here and elsewhere but I didn't know you were local.(Santee) I keep couperi here in San Diego.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:20 AM   #6
radjess331
what is a good site to find a bunch of info on indigos? I havent searched for very long. by morning im sure i'll find some good info but might as well ask for some links

Old 04-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #7
Rjhjthomps
What sort of information are you looking for? The website www.indigosforever.org has all of the information people require about drymarchon. Or you can go to kingsnake.com indigo forum and search the archives for whatever your inquiry is.
http://forums.kingsnake.com/forum.php?catid=74

Old 04-07-2011, 12:22 AM   #8
radjess331
im just looking for general care info. I havent owned an indigo before and i want to get one. I just want to be very informed before i even think about buying.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:46 AM   #9
Rjhjthomps
I'd read through these caresheets written by some top drymarchon breeders. If you have any questions that aren't answered throughout your reading feel free to ask. http://www.indigosforever.org/index.php?pid=2

Old 04-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #10
dumboa
I dont NEED any information. I have all the information I need on keeping Indigos, I just wanted to know what happened to the Forum. Its nice to bounce Ideas and suggestions off of other keepers and just get to know the people who keep these snakes also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!