Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 65 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:07 AM   #641
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Yes I was removed from the group and blocked within 30 minutes of posting..lol
I think that on its own speaks volumes out Mr Park.
Needless to say I will NOT be attending his little shindig for all his lackeys.

If I go will you lol it is open to the public

Old 02-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #642
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
If I go will you lol it is open to the public
That would be interesting!
I wonder if he would have us removed from the premises?

Old 02-10-2017, 06:24 AM   #643
Sugarhedgie
Prob because he says it's open to the public and we know he doesn't keep his word. Lol

Old 02-10-2017, 07:48 AM   #644
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Whether you agree, or disagree, this type of comment/insult will most likely prevent any type of debate on this subject and possibly any other post. I still think the BOI works better if both sides of an argument can feel free to post their opinion with out the fear of being ridiculed by what may appear to be the "majority". Fresno tortoise did not really insult anyone, but was insulted for posting. I am sure I will most likely be insulted for posting in his defense.
I am surprised and disappointed that Lucille is name calling, I thought we agreed that was not needed?
Some posts deserve to be ridiculed.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #645
thomas davis
Quote:
Whether you agree, or disagree, this type of comment/insult will most likely prevent any type of debate on this subject and possibly any other post. I still think the BOI works better if both sides of an argument can feel free to post their opinion with out the fear of being ridiculed by what may appear to be the "majority". Fresno tortoise did not really insult anyone, but was insulted for posting. I am sure I will most likely be insulted for posting in his defense.
I am surprised and disappointed that Lucille is name calling, I thought we agreed that was not needed?
agree, disagree, debate, argument, ridiculed, opinion, majority, all pointless words casey the OP was not given her prize its really just THAT simple please try and keep up and stay on topic.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #646
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
agree, disagree, debate, argument, ridiculed, opinion, majority, all pointless words casey the OP was not given her prize its really just THAT simple please try and keep up and stay on topic.
Talk about pointless? That is the problem with people like you, everything is black and white. She was offered a tegu, she insisted on more info. she was given a deadline, she wanted more info, deadline passed, she wants more info. tegu gone, she wants more info.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #647
Fangthane
Quote:
Talk about pointless?
In discussing your additions to this thread, we're doing just that - talking about that which is pointless.

We'll just ignore the fact that your "tegu gone" statement is pointless, since he was never able to get it in the first place. It's wrong for someone to want to know an animal's origin and genetic lineage? It's not shady as hell, that Ty Park refused to supply this information? There's anything about his handling of this situation that is even remotely admirable, or even right?

Despite your desperation to make it seem otherwise, this situation really is much more black-and-white than you want to admit. The OP won a raffle that specified she'd receive one of two prizes; OP received absolutely nothing. Yes, it's that simple.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:04 PM   #648
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Talk about pointless? That is the problem with people like you, everything is black and white. She was promised a Ty Park tegu, she was offered a undocumentedtegu, she insisted on more info. Ty refused, and she was given a deadline, she still wanted more info, Ty still refused, deadline passed, she still wants more info. Ty still refuses. tegu gone, she wants what she was promised.
Edited for accuracy......all fixed......as you were.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:52 PM   #649
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Talk about pointless? That is the problem with people like you, everything is black and white. She was offered a tegu, she insisted on more info. she was given a deadline, she wanted more info, deadline passed, she wants more info. tegu gone, she wants more info.
Typically I agree that the bashing back and forth clouds the resolution more than helps HOWEVER, your outline above is very biased. What I see happening is Tyler created a contract by "accepting donations" on his behalf to a non profit organization. This contract was for a specific animal that would be produced by him, and also had a clause stating what would happen in the case this animal is not available. He then negated the contract, and feels that he gets to bully the other side into submission. He broke the contract, she had no obligation to accept alterations to the contract after her money was accepted. That's not how business works, and any successful business person, such as himself, would be well aware that the behavior that followed is unethical and inappropriate. He hoped that his minions would bully her in to submission, and I for one am thankful and impressed that it hasn't.

I am a big fan of playing devils advocate, however I don't see another way this could even be viewed. All the arguments are "She didn't accept what he offered so she is greedy", that's insanity. All she wants from him is for him to adhere to the contract as HE declared it, with contingency stipulations and all. He proved his word can't be trusted, Michelle has been upfront and very open with all the information requested of her. Again, not saying we should blindly grab pitch forks and go after Tyler... but I don't believe any of us are blindly coming to this conclusion. We did so with the information made available to us, and the fact Tyler has been shown to use bullying tactics and lie when it suits him doesn't make me want to stretch my imagination to a place where his logic would make sense, even if it could stretch that far.

Stay tough Michelle.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:25 PM   #650
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I'll say it again. I was offered a tegu from an undesclosed friend that didn't exist. He couldn't get them

He NEVER offered me a t+ he produced or the money. Donyes it is blavk and white
I was scammed out of my prize that I won according to Ty's raffle terms.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu