Bright Orange Beardie Babies For Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 09:28 PM   #1
Dragons Del Sol
Bright Orange Beardie Babies For Sale!

We have many baby dragons for sale. They range from 2 weeks to 2 months old. They are beautiful and bright. To see what they look like (and to see pictures of their parents) please click here: http://dragons.thenorgans.net/ Ordering information online. For questions or comments, please email dragons@thenorgans.net Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #2
Dragons Del Sol
Update

We just updated our site with more babies and information. Check it out!

Dragons del Sol
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
beardedboy
dude thats crazy!!!! is it me or ar the usualy not that color! i have to baby and they are not near that color (well they are but just not the orange) if thats not normal what did yall do to them?

Old 04-12-2006, 10:54 PM   #4
Dragons Del Sol
Thanks for the compliment. We would love to take credit, but our adult dragons just have good genetics. Our male is from Calicodragons.com and our female is a local breed. We just make sure they are well fed, and get their vitamins. Keep checking the site for new babies! Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2006, 10:58 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
Beardedboy, they are even better in person. The pictures don't do them justice!!!

Old 04-12-2006, 11:15 PM   #6
beardedboy
ok thanks, i have a 40 breader with a male and female bearded dragon i am going to breed them and i was wondering how many eggs they usualy have and how many of them actulay servive (usualy)
thanks

Old 04-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #7
Dragons Del Sol
I'm sure it varies some; but in our experience, our female has laid 6 clutches (from only one copulation) and there were 16-24 eggs each time. I would say out of every clutch we have had 1 or 2 that do no hatch. It is an amazing process; to see life form in front of your eyes! Best of luck to you beardedboy!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2006, 12:06 AM   #8
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedboy
ok thanks, i have a 40 breader with a male and female bearded dragon i am going to breed them and i was wondering how many eggs they usualy have and how many of them actulay servive (usualy)
thanks
BeardedBoy, to avoid getting anyone in trouble for posting in the wrong forum let me make a suggestion. Lets move this conversation the Bearded Dragon Forum. The classified ads are for buying and selling and not discussions. If you have any questions about BD care, breeding, husbandry and the like, start a thread in that forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread