Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #251
hhmoore
I sent Jeff a message alerting him to your post.
Just curious Steven....you've promised to send payment to several people in your brief history here, have you ever followed through and done it?

Old 03-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #252
Susan S.
Good for You Jeff!!!

Glad to see you didn't accept this scammer crawling back and trying to make things right at this late date!

Steven is fast trying to make amends with many....why now Steven?????

Jeff, you know why he's doing it too....see my email to you.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #253
bpman850
well all i got to say is when he pm's me his address i send him a check or a money order

Old 03-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #254
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
I call mr jeff today and ask for his address to send him money or a check for 125 and he told me to f off i am trying to make things right so .. i tryed
After scamming me, you went on to scam numerous people here on fauna. You were at one point banned, yet somehow, they allowed you back only to potentially wreak more havoc within the hobby. You have come on here and blatantly lied about sending me money in an attempt to try and make me out to be the dishonest one. Now you have admitted that you didn't send me the money and that you want to send it now. Do you even understand that?? No thanks. I am not interested in your money now that you are concerned about the consequences of your actions. At this point, justice is more important to me then the dollar amount that my business lost to your dishonesty.

Steven of course is now operating from a different number that comes up as Orlando, FL. That number is 407-506-3727 for anyone else that he might try scamming.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #255
Dale Porcher DVM
Mat Jobe aka Steven Miller

Steven Miller is now registered as Caddyon22s as Mat Jobe.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #256
leftycrane
Dang. How'd you find that out?

Old 04-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #257
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Porcher DVM View Post
Proof please. If that is the case, then his new bogus registration will be removed from this site.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #258
RonzRoyalz
Mat Job in Panama City Fl. 850-274-6996 has been trying to trade me a laptop for some bp's and wants to ship via Delta at the same time, so no one gets scammed. Not gonna go thru with it.

Old 04-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #259
Lair of Dragons
Matt Jobe is not Steven Miller....hhmoore can look it up....
Travis
Lair of Dragons

Old 04-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #260
Susan S.
I absolutely believe that "Matt Jobe" is Steven Miller. I posted recently to Craig's List with some Boas and Balls to rehome. I received the following response:

"From: mat jobe [mailto:caddyon22s24@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:18 PM
To: tk3tb-2953338182@comm.craigslist.org
Subject: ball pythons

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

What's a number you can be reached at? "

This is a typical Steven response.....asking what number he can reach you at.

I sent him a response the next day :

Steven,

GO AWAY, WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL???

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND FALSE NAMES AND EMAILS????

I WILL NEVER SELL OR GIVE YOU ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY LIVE ANIMALS!

YOU HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN THE WORLD WHAT YOU ARE ALL ABOUT AND THAT IS LYING, CHEATING AND SCAMMING.

I have no time or interest for people like you in my life.

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

'
Travis fron Lair of Dragons.....what makes you so certain that Matt Job is not
Steven? On April 4th, 2012, Dale Porcher, DVM posted on this thread the following:

Mat Jobe aka Steven Miller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I saw that name.....I was certain. And funny thing....I never got any response back from "Matt Jobe". Not surprising in my opinion. Steven knows EXACTLY where I stand with him. I hope to never hear from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller