Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
Southern Wolf
Ladies if you like snakes, lets chat

I told Lucille Id do it... so here I am.

Ladies... for a limited time only, you can get me for just the low price of a PM. Ok.... Im not quite that cheap and easy... but ya never know what could transpire from a PM.

If you would like to chat about snakes or just want to chat... drop me a line.

For the most part Im pretty outgoing. I have way tooo many snakes (depending on who you talk to) and I enjoy camping & hiking, and I am also big into photography. I enjoy making folks laugh so dont be surprised if I catch you off guard.

Im looking for someone that is interested in snakes, likes the outdoors, roughly between the ages of 25-45, not allergic to kittys, and likes to laugh. Im not really looking for a smoker...sorry ladies.. but it really is like kissing an ashtray.

A lil more about me

Occupation: Federal Correctional Officer / Small time snake breeder
What snakes do you own?: Corns, Kings, Milks, Hoggies, Boas, Balls, Gophers, Bulls, Rats, Racers
Why do you keep snakes?: Everyone has cats and dogs... I want to be different. Plus Im addicted
What other animals do you have?: Cats, dogs, fish, rodents, roaches, tarantulas, scorps, cresties, leos
What other hobbies do you enjoy?: Nature Photograpy, hiking, camping

**Drumroll please**

Now introducing....... ME