Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #541
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
On a side note (and not wanting to be anyone's messenger, so I agreed to do this only once with him), Matthew has advised me that his animals remain in perfect condition and thriving very well. He asked me to mention that his photography is really bad & assures those wondering that the animals are perfectly fine & not demonstrating anything like what Stu has experienced. He also states that he rarely goes into the computer & doesn't really want to get involved in this matter. That being said, any further correspondence from Matthew will be from him directly. If he chooses not to participate, then that has nothing to do with me.
Personally I sure would like to see more recent pics from Matthew. And Jerry, I think it would behoove you to convince him to comply, as he appears to be the only one coming to your defense with any photographic evidence, such that it is. Quite frankly, that one animal I copied the photo of in my previous posts just doesn't look to be the peak of health to me, and I would just like to be convinced that it was just a bad pic making it look that way.

Right now there seems to be a minor disagreement between yourself and Stu as to what constitutes a healthy looking zonata, and I believe Matthew could be instrumental in showing us solid evidence from another recipient of your animals concerning their health. After all, he IS already involved in this, and we don't really know for certain that HE knows the difference, so why leave us all hanging now? Isn't this particular thread pretty much revolving around CREDIBILITY anyway?

Speaking of which, I would like to know what Matthew's experience level is with these animals?

Heck, I know I had a handful of zonata many years ago, but for the life of me I just cannot recall what I did with them when I decided to move them out. But I don't remember having any problems with them neither and I just kept them in the same caging as my corn snakes.

So yeah, I have kind of a personal interest in this, because I always thought zonatas were pretty cool little animals.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #542
StuTennyson
Jerry-I'm glad the snakes arrived in good condition and you are pleased with them. I'm looking forward to the rest of the refund. Any chance you can put a check in the mail now with a post date of next Friday so I can avoid the Paypal delay and fee? Thanks.

Dennis-I appreciate your suggestion but I wouldn't think of asking anyone to do something that may not be ethical or legal. Sending money through PayPal as a gift when I know it isn't just doesn't soung right to me but thanks for the idea.

hhmoore-I believe I said early in this thread the snakes didn't show any signs of trouble until I had them about a week. They looked okay when I first unpacked them. After a week one started looking dry and like it may be having a shedding problem. By the end of the second week 4 showed problembs and thats when I contacted Jerry.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #543
hhmoore
Thanks for the clarification, Stu. I knew you'd had the snakes for about a week when before you contacted Jerry. Another party questioned your initial reaction to them, and I didn't recall a response; so I figured I'd revisit as long as I was already posting.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #544
bobassetto
stu.... i lost your phone number.....bob

Old 03-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #545
Br8knitOFF
I've done business with Jerry on a number of occasions and have had nothing short of a great experience on all accounts. Every animal I've received from him has been as advertised and healthy as can be.

I'd do business with Jerry anytime again in a heartbeat.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #546
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br8knitOFF View Post
I've done business with Jerry on a number of occasions and have had nothing short of a great experience on all accounts. Every animal I've received from him has been as advertised and healthy as can be.

I'd do business with Jerry anytime again in a heartbeat.
I'd be willing to wager that Stu and a number of other people would have said the same thing until people saw the way ol jer treated Stu and everyone else who disagreed with him.

It's not so much the good deals that show character, though they do, it's the ones that go south that give a real look at the people involved. ol jer, he's got some issues. Based on those and his treatment of Stu he's on the do not buy from list here and, I strongly suspect, many other places as well.

It's one of the best things about the BOI. Seeing what people do and say here gives a much better image of what kind of person they really are.

Stu has proven he's an honest upright kind of guy. ol jer, he proved just the opposite about himself.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:35 AM   #547
thomas davis
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
It's one of the best things about the BOI. Seeing what people do and say here gives a much better image of what kind of person they really are.

Stu has proven he's an honest upright kind of guy. ol jer, he proved just the opposite about himself.
well now jerry has/is refunding stu IMHO that prooves jerry is honest and upright. ive said all along its a shame this was brought here in the first place. and im pretty sure if jerry had it to do over he would have handled it before it got here. at anyrate it all appears to be handled now. personally i think its lame stu has to eat pp charges and shipping but that is what it is would it have been handled this way without the BOI? i dont think anyone can know that answer. it was brought here and it appears to have been resolved here albeit a bit of a roller coaster at times as can be seen by this thread the BOI works again!
,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-23-2012, 01:44 AM   #548
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
well now jerry has/is refunding stu IMHO that prooves jerry is honest and upright. ive said all along its a shame this was brought here in the first place. and im pretty sure if jerry had it to do over he would have handled it before it got here. at anyrate it all appears to be handled now. personally i think its lame stu has to eat pp charges and shipping but that is what it is would it have been handled this way without the BOI? i dont think anyone can know that answer. it was brought here and it appears to have been resolved here albeit a bit of a roller coaster at times as can be seen by this thread the BOI works again!
,,,,,,,,,thomas davis
Except for the parts about ol jer being honest and upright, I agree with you.

He did poach some snakes and then smuggle them out of state. He's lied and begged and made threats, all things that honest upright folks tend to shy away from.

Maybe this will be his turnaround point. I doubt it, but one never knows.

It's great he's doing the right thing, finally, but I for one, am certain that Stu would have never seen a dime if he hadn't come here. How many other people have said things about ol jer that are much the same as Stu? More than a couple which is more than a couple too many.

Another week will let us know if ol jer comes through this time. Maybe it will be a new start for him. But again, I doubt it.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #549
TONY D
Stu for my part the question about your impression of the animals at first isn't answered. Them being "OK" kind of side steps the intent. Were you pleased with them or not? This goes towards saying if Jerry shipped animals that were outwardly healthy or not which I believe speaks to how this was initially handled.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:21 AM   #550
TONY D
And I am glad for both parties that this is almost resolved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!