Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #891
Wilomn
mr. kruse is now going by geraldo kruse. I wonder why he changed his name?

Old 07-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #892
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
mr. kruse is now going by geraldo kruse. I wonder why he changed his name?
Oh I'm sure for many reasons, although, lack of merit is first that comes to mind.

Old 07-25-2014, 05:41 PM   #893
JColt
Couldn't sleep last night and read this whole thing. Wow.

Old 09-11-2014, 12:46 AM   #894
Desert Queen
It's a novel! The number of views on this blog could fill a stadium. Anybody heard of any new updates?

Old 09-15-2014, 06:10 AM   #895
RossCA
Well, he hasn't been on FB in a few months. A couple of years ago, he posted a picture of one of those baby anery zonata on FB and said it was one of those ones Stu sent back. I matched it up to one of the zonata Stu posted here and am 99% sure it was the same snake all healed up, at least visually. He said they never had Z disease and his reputation was ruined for nothing. I told him he should come back and post the pictures, but I guess he never did.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:21 AM   #896
RossCA
I just found out what happened to Jerry. He never deleted his FB account, but here's what he posted on July 14th.

"I've spent far too many hours cleaning snake cages and making some poor decisions over the years. I've always believed it takes a real man to admit things like this, and that it's never too late to change things in one's life. I've been humbled by many things in the last decade, but nothing more than the look in my children's eyes when they are happy or sad; and that is how I intend to live the rest of my days to the best of my ability.
As part of this, I was further humbled by a video my daughter shared recently about disconnecting from "social" media which is anything but social. As of today, I intend to listen to her message and unplug myself from the need to be "liked" or "followed". I will share my telephone number privately with those who I'd like to keep in-touch and truly be social with. For all others, it's been a fun ride and I will miss some things -- but I have a much larger job to do in this world. So, I dedicate this last Facebook message to my daughter; she has taught me so many things in her short 15 years of life that has taken me a lifetime to finally understand.
Brandee, the love of my life and everything I've ever wanted in a daughter, Daddy is going to "look up" as of today and will never take his eyes off of you or your brother again. I love you both with all my heart, and when you eventually read this message you'll know what I'm talking about. You're the most important thing in my life, and always will be...
Always and forever,
Daddy"

Old 09-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #897
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
Well, he hasn't been on FB in a few months. A couple of years ago, he posted a picture of one of those baby anery zonata on FB and said it was one of those ones Stu sent back. I matched it up to one of the zonata Stu posted here and am 99% sure it was the same snake all healed up, at least visually. He said they never had Z disease and his reputation was ruined for nothing. I told him he should come back and post the pictures, but I guess he never did.
it was/is jerrys mouth, attitude, and the fact he sold diseased snakes for an inflated price then refused to refund the guy! that ruined his reputation its all right here in this thread. jerry did that all by himself he should be ashamed and try to make amends.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #898
Wilomn
It's an old ploy of his. Poor me, it wasn't my fault, I didn't do it and if I did it wasn't my fault. Use it to grow your roses, but it has no other value. He was being investigated for robbing nest sites of pines in the Jersey Barrens, he admitted to poaching and smuggling and was just in general a real crud of a guy.

My guess is it finally got to hot in the kitchen for him so he's using his kids, which if I recall correctly someone here told him several years ago might be significant when they found out what kind of person he really was, to try to excuse his criminal behavior.

He hasn't changed. He's still a crook, smuggler and poacher. He's still a liar and a bully.

Old 09-15-2014, 11:15 AM   #899
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
I just found out what happened to Jerry. He never deleted his FB account, but here's what he posted on July 14th.

"I've spent far too many hours cleaning snake cages and making some poor decisions over the years. I've always believed it takes a real man to admit things like this, and that it's never too late to change things in one's life. I've been humbled by many things in the last decade, but nothing more than the look in my children's eyes when they are happy or sad; and that is how I intend to live the rest of my days to the best of my ability.
As part of this, I was further humbled by a video my daughter shared recently about disconnecting from "social" media which is anything but social. As of today, I intend to listen to her message and unplug myself from the need to be "liked" or "followed". I will share my telephone number privately with those who I'd like to keep in-touch and truly be social with. For all others, it's been a fun ride and I will miss some things -- but I have a much larger job to do in this world. So, I dedicate this last Facebook message to my daughter; she has taught me so many things in her short 15 years of life that has taken me a lifetime to finally understand.
Brandee, the love of my life and everything I've ever wanted in a daughter, Daddy is going to "look up" as of today and will never take his eyes off of you or your brother again. I love you both with all my heart, and when you eventually read this message you'll know what I'm talking about. You're the most important thing in my life, and always will be...
Always and forever,
Daddy"
I hope he didn't pay a spin doctor for that post.
Seriously, of course children are the most important thing in our lives. But even so, having an epiphany that your children are important doesn't mean you turn your back on problems you've created and walk away from them.
Quite the contrary, if you want to be a role model for your children, you can show them that life is difficult, mistakes are made, but the way out is through reparations to those you have harmed.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:41 PM   #900
Desert Queen
Lucille, you are absolutely correct!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!