Bad Guy Is there NOBODY that Dan Scolaro won't try to scam??? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #71
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
What I don't understand is there are many bad guy threads here on Dan Scolaro and you were aware of them, and his reputation, yet you still chose to do business with him. Then you get ripped off and come to the BOI to complain? The BOI is a great tool, but it can't protect people from themselves...
I want to reiterate this. You can't ask for trouble and then bitch when you get it.

Bad form.

Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 AM   #72
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Lucille, I agree with you 100%. Dan HAS brought a lot of this on himself, (by the way he has responded to other folks).

CORRECTION, Dan has brought this ALL upon himself. And we all know it has a lot more to do with than the way he responds to others. The response follows some other initial factor like the misrepresentation of an animal, which can only be blamed on your buddy Dan and no other.

Quote:
I didn't mean to come off responding for him

Well you failed miserably.

Quote:
I reported it on the BOI likewise.

Ah, I see breaking the rules here are something you and your buddy Dan have in common. And ignorance is no excuse as you can see since buddy Dan is no longer around.

Quote:
I think it's unfair for Dan to not be able to respond here.

Fair or not it’s the bed your buddy Dan has made and the two of you have no other choice but to lie (versus lay) in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Once again Dan proves he is not to be trusted.

That about sums it up.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #73
DAND
Awww, poor Randy doesn’t like to be called a liar. He gave me bad Karma for my previous post. His comment was “No sir, I didn't "LIE", I told what happened”.

Actually almighty truth teller, you told Dan’s version and we all know that and the truth and Dan’s version has yet to be one in the same.

Quote:
I didn't mean to come off responding for him

Funny, whom were you responding for here?

Quote:
Yes David, he does admit that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Also, Mr. Berry. Since you are here for Dan, Does he admit that the cobra he brought was not the one pictured in the ad? Do tell...

If you don’t remember your answer was to the above post, which was a direct question. Odd how you can answer but somehow not be answering for Dan (not only are you speaking for Dan, you are speaking like him). Maybe if you weren’t speaking up for a liar (your quote above verifies [yet again] from the horse’s mouth via the horse’s that Dan offered one animal and provided another) you wouldn’t find yourself being called a liar. Then again the comment you left with your negative Karma sounds like you are justifying your actions, which sounds identical to your buddy Dan. Everyone else is to blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
I think what Dan needs is someone to represent him in all transactions.

While I’m sure Randy’s heart jumped in anticipation of filling that position, I feel it is close but not quite the supervision Dan needs. He is in need of a keeper 24/7. Someone to make sure he keeps his helmet on and that he doesn’t eat his crayons. If Chuck was correct when saying that Randy is a curator the only way I could see him being able to provide Dan with the supervision that is needed is if Randy has had prior primate experience. The similarities of Dan’s responses and the feces flinging tantrums of primates are uncanny.

Ray, I am happy you finally got what you were supposed to have originally received. You are in the minority in doing so when dealing with Dan and probably hold the record for doing so in such a short time. Though, it was quite the bonehead move going into any deal with Dan knowing his past and obvious present way of conducting business. I would hope you now have enough sense after this not to deal with Dan again but unfortunately it appears you are lacking that sense still.

Old 04-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #74
lanceheads
David,
That is a funny post, and yepper's I do have primate experience! However, I wasn't a spokesperson for DS, as indicated earler, I emailed him and asked others to do the same. (for his side).

Randal Berry

Old 04-23-2009, 05:15 AM   #75
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 scolaro spokesperson View Post
David,
That is a funny post, and yepper's I do have primate experience!
Yeah, funny how accurate I was.

Ah, so with your primate experience it is no surprise that you would drawn to the missing link scolaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 scolaro spokesperson View Post
However, I wasn't a spokesperson for DS, as indicated earler, I emailed him and asked others to do the same. (for his side).
Sure, whatever you say Dan, um I mean Randy. Actually, I see where the loophole is, your statement above is correct in the way you wrote it. You weren't a spokesperson for DS, you were the spokesperson for DS. You were speaking and answering questions for Dan, period. Deny it all you want, the proof is here for all to see. As I said previously you and Dan seem to share the same denial of reality even when provided with proof.

What I cannot understand is why someone would want to associate themself with a known scumbag or in your case to take it a step further and not only defend him but to speak for him in his absence. Sad, very sad.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #76
yasin
Me

To answer the OP's question of "Is there NOBODY that Dan Scolaro won't try to scam???"

No, there is somebody and I am one of them.

We had 4 separate deals with Dan about 7 snakes and I never had a single issue with him. He helped me with payment plans, he always shipped the correct animal with the correct sex and he even refunded my money when I backed off one of the deals for financial reasons, he did not have to do that for me. I am leaving the country soon and I planning to trust him with my entire collection for baby sitting and shipping over seas when I am ready. It is good to see that he took care of this problem as well.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #77
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasin View Post
To answer the OP's question of "Is there NOBODY that Dan Scolaro won't try to scam???"

We had 4 separate deals with Dan about 7 snakes and I never had a single issue with him. He helped me with payment plans, he always shipped the correct animal with the correct sex and he even refunded my money when I backed off one of the deals for financial reasons, he did not have to do that for me. I am leaving the country soon and I planning to trust him with my entire collection for baby sitting and shipping over seas when I am ready. It is good to see that he took care of this problem as well.
I hope all goes well for you. But you have, I'm sure, seen the number of bad guy threads about Dan, and have seen the utterly insulting way he can treat those who bring up issues with his customer service. While I do not doubt that he has had some transactions that have had no problems, when there IS a problem, it seems that real people, with real transactions, have shared that for them, many times there have been no adequate resolutions.

So, when things do go well, they go well. When things don't go well, it seems like it is a disaster. Sort of like Russian Roulette.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #78
MikeCurtin
Quote:

No, there is somebody and I am one of them, SO FAR.

We had 4 separate deals with Dan about 7 snakes and I never had a single issue with him, YET. He helped me with payment plans, he always shipped the correct animal with the correct sex and he even refunded my money when I backed off one of the deals for financial reasons, he did not have to do that for me. I am leaving the country soon and I planning to trust him with my entire collection for baby sitting and shipping over seas when I am ready, I HOPE. It is good to see that he took care of this problem as well, AFTER IT WAS BROUGHT TO THE BOI AS YET ANOTHER "BAD GUY" THREAD.
There, that's better.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #79
spawn
Quote:

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA. Good luck.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #80
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Yeah, funny how accurate I was.

Ah, so with your primate experience it is no surprise that you would drawn to the missing link scolaro.

Sure, whatever you say Dan, um I mean Randy. Actually, I see where the loophole is, your statement above is correct in the way you wrote it. You weren't a spokesperson for DS, you were the spokesperson for DS. You were speaking and answering questions for Dan, period. Deny it all you want, the proof is here for all to see. As I said previously you and Dan seem to share the same denial of reality even when provided with proof.

What I cannot understand is why someone would want to associate themself with a known scumbag or in your case to take it a step further and not only defend him but to speak for him in his absence. Sad, very sad.

Very simple. If you have been following the "Dan Scolaro" threads,(ever since they have been posted).
You will see/read where I defended him in my transactions.

Every snake I recieved from Dan, was perfectly represented, and was what I was looking for. PERIOD.

Once Again, I was not speaking for him in his absence, re-read my post. I said, I emailed him for his side of the story and encouraged other's the email him for his side as well. What do you not get by that? If you think it's sad, then who care's? You? Answer this, have you ever had a bad transaction from Dan? Or, are you just going by what other people say?
I had positive transactions with him, and stated so. If you are trusting other people's questionable/bad experiences and allowing that to color your opinion, then great, that's your opinion! I have an opinion as well, and your's is different than mine. So what?

The sad thing is, Dan is not allowed to come on here and defend himself. I WILL defend his great transactions that I had with him. Can you say the same? Probably not, as you tend to post as a follower. Now, that's sad.
Randal Berry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!