Eastern Box Turtle Shells Wanted!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

View Poll Results: WOuld you be willing to help out the Creek Traditional Women?
yes 2 100.00%
no 0 0%
maybe 0 0%
undecided 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 05:35 AM   #1
shellshaker
Stop! Eastern Box Turtle Shells Wanted!!

PLEASE DO NOT BASH ME BEFORE YOU READ THIS POST!! [/color]
i AM A VERY TRADITIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN WOMAN, I am what is called a shell shaker. This is part of my religion, I live just off the Poarch Creek Reservation. I am begging all of you who may have Eastern Box Turtle Shells that are intact from turtles that have passed away (died) OF NATURAL CAUSES !!! or that you have found hit by a car on the side of the road. PLEASE CONCIDER DONATING THEM TO THE WOMEN OF THE CEREMONIAL GROUNDS HERE. I can provide you with a phone number and a letter of proof of who we are and what we do if nessary. Our women wear turtleshell rattles on their legs (up to 13 shells per leg,THEY HAVE TO BE BOX TURTLES!!) for our religion. We are not trying to be mean this is the waty things are done in our culture.
I would be willing to buy the shells if nessary but I can not pay a fortune for them. Contact me by IM or email me anytime.
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Angela
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread