Bad Guy FloridaHerps.com - BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #131
DARIN WILSON
Patsy, pay attention , something I was directing towards only florida herps this is a joke . As far as "irregardless" not sure what you're talking about? This is the last e mail I will waste my time on and i don't expect a reply. Clearly you have no respect for anyones opinion nor do you care!!!! You have taken this far beyond what this experience should have been. Although the reptiles are not what we expected (based on your web site pictures),my kids love them and
I have moved on. I have learned a lesson in this experience and I hope you have too.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #132
Christina Vincent

Old 02-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #133
Christina Vincent
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARIN WILSON View Post
FLORIDA HERPS DROP SHIP? YES PLACED ORDER 02/2/2012 BOX CLEARLY STATES STRICKLY REPTILES PHOTOS DONT COME CLOSE TO REPTILES ORDERED SHIPPED. SO SAD LEARNED MY LESSON
So this is a joke Darin between You and Florida Herps?
"Patsy, pay attention , something I was directing towards only florida herps this is a joke . - Darin Wilson"

This is not the place to make jokes about a company because real customers and potential customers come to these forums to inquire about a company before buying from them and the posts are permanent so making "jokes" is unacceptable. It can hurt a company and the integrity of the BOI making false claims.
Unless I misunderstood your post...

Old 02-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #134
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARIN WILSON View Post
Patsy, pay attention , something I was directing towards only florida herps this is a joke . As far as "irregardless" not sure what you're talking about? This is the last e mail I will waste my time on and i don't expect a reply. Clearly you have no respect for anyones opinion nor do you care!!!! You have taken this far beyond what this experience should have been. Although the reptiles are not what we expected (based on your web site pictures),my kids love them and
I have moved on. I have learned a lesson in this experience and I hope you have too.

Why are you talking to Diem like she sent animals to you?

(and stop being insulted by people's signatures!!!!)

Maybe the smell of troll is being overpowered by the fact I can barely read what you are typing.

This entire situation is insane, and all of the FH threads become a huge circus. Staying away like my life depended on it.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #135
ronritzer
So has everyone figured out that its Sam of Backwater Reptiles who has been A) posting fake reviews about orders from his own company and B) posting fake bad guy threads about Florida Herps as a smear campaign?
The funny thing about all this is that Backwater is themselves a dropshipepr, while Florida Herp has four very large buildings and facilities stocked with animals, and its owned by a vet. For all anybody knows, Sam of Backwater Reptiles is drop shipping off his website from a hotel.
Gee I wonder who I would order from if i had to choose.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #136
ronritzer
Sorry to ressurect all this, but a few weeks back i was perusing the backwater website and almost made an order...but then I decided to look into them more closely before I made the same mistake with I did with Reptile City.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #137
Christina Vincent
sniff sniff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!