Bad Guy FloridaHerps.com - BUYERS BEWARE!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #11
JennyBell
Huh?

#1. What forum was I banned from? Ridiculous!

#2. We husband Quan and I own property in Myakka City, FL and Sarasota. So if you are going to accuse me of being a reptile company I am only 3/4 of a mile from Silver City Serpentarium! Another fantastic reptile company I can personally vouch for. They too have african tortoises outside!

#3. What is your name? Your posts have a different last name then your profile. Strange.

#4. Where are all these CAPS? I don't see them used by anyone anywhere? Can anybody please show me where I can see posts from this company in all caps?

Don't attack me, you started this thread and here unlike the other places you posted you will need to provide proof. REAL name the order was placed on, emails with headers, paypal or credit card transaction info to show you really bought what you say you did, tracking number, etc.

You can deflect the facts or lack there of all you want, people on this forum are wayyyyyy too savy to fall for fake slanderous comments.

Jennifer Anne Bell

Old 10-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #12
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyBell View Post
Huh?

#1. What forum was I banned from? Ridiculous!

#2. We husband Quan and I own property in Myakka City, FL and Sarasota. So if you are going to accuse me of being a reptile company I am only 3/4 of a mile from Silver City Serpentarium! Another fantastic reptile company I can personally vouch for. They too have african tortoises outside!

#3. What is your name? Your posts have a different last name then your profile. Strange.

#4. Where are all these CAPS? I don't see them used by anyone anywhere? Can anybody please show me where I can see posts from this company in all caps?

Don't attack me, you started this thread and here unlike the other places you posted you will need to provide proof. REAL name the order was placed on, emails with headers, paypal or credit card transaction info to show you really bought what you say you did, tracking number, etc.

You can deflect the facts or lack there of all you want, people on this forum are wayyyyyy too savy to fall for fake slanderous comments.

Jennifer Anne Bell
#1 Where did she say you'd been banned from anywhere?

#3 What last name do you see?

Michelle, once again, please post all e-mails you have. We appreciate being warned of such business practices as the ones you're speaking of, but it really doesn't mean much without some kind of proof.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #13
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
#1 Where did she say you'd been banned from anywhere?

#3 What last name do you see?

Michelle, once again, please post all e-mails you have. We appreciate being warned of such business practices as the ones you're speaking of, but it really doesn't mean much without some kind of proof.
#1 ...Michelle said Jenny Bell was "busted" on another forum...didn't specifically say "banned".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleR View Post
...They post under the name "anonymously" but they have been busted on another forum.
#3 ...Michelle's profile says Michelle Radkey...but she signed her very first post as Michelle Rasmussen.

At the moment Michelle, all we see is she-said/she-said. If you come here making claims and someone disputes your claims, then you need to BACK THEM UP with the proof you say you have.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #14
Bobby Douglass
[quote=JudyC;1365733
#3 ...Michelle's profile says Michelle Radkey...but she signed her very first post as Michelle Rasmussen.
[/QUOTE]

So it does. I guess I can't read very well tonight.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:46 PM   #15
reptileman79
Wow I actually browse FlordiaHerps website regularly, but after read that picture stealing thread and now this one...they have been deleted from my favorites. You can be sure that I will not purchase anything from them.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:08 AM   #16
garweft
If I have learned anything over the years it is to never trust anyone who steals pictures.

Not to mention they have been called out on it and still refused to accept responsibility.

Lowest of the low in my book.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #17
JennyBell
Sorry, I shouldn't have said "banned". She just said I was really a company that was "busted". That is complete BS.

Now if we could get back to the reason this thread was started?

I for one would love to see proof. And again, where are all these CAPS from them? Anyone? Bueller? Am I just missing that some where?

Oh and Michelle, have you even told florida herps about this thread?

Jenny

Old 10-11-2011, 12:37 AM   #18
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
If I have learned anything over the years it is to never trust anyone who steals pictures.

Not to mention they have been called out on it and still refused to accept responsibility.

Lowest of the low in my book.
Yep. If they won't respect the hard work, intellectual property, and legal copyright of others, I won't trust them to respect physical property or transactions, either. (And no, you DON'T have to watermark or tag your photos with a C, they're automatically under copyright the moment they're taken.)

Old 10-11-2011, 01:08 AM   #19
JennyBell
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenSanJose View Post
Yep. If they won't respect the hard work, intellectual property, and legal copyright of others, I won't trust them to respect physical property or transactions, either. (And no, you DON'T have to watermark or tag your photos with a C, they're automatically under copyright the moment they're taken.)
I couldnt agree more! I am not defending anyone for stealing pictures.

This thread was started by some girl with two last names making serious claims against a company without proof. Last time I checked that is not acceptable on the BOI.

Just for the record; The copyright law you refer too also protects emails. Its the exact same law. So I agree that someone claimed a website stole their picture. No excuse for that. That same person that was upset about copyright infringment went right out and violated that exact same law by reposting private emails. I believe that is called Hypocracy at its finest. In fact, there are plenty of folks on the BOI that seriously rip into people over pictures (and I for one agree with all that) but the BOI (which I think rocks) actually requires people to post their real name and then break copyright law by reposting personal emails complete with headers. I think copyright laws are way too ignored on the internet and there really is no excuse. I also know that you do not need to tag your photos, they are automatically protected under law. Just like emails.

I will say its good on Michelle's part to get this thread completely diverted from her claims. Good job.

So Michelle where is all your proof or should we chalk this thread up as complete slanderous lies just like the ones you had removed on RTB.net?

Have you informed FH that you started this crap over here?

Jenny

Old 10-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #20
hhmoore
MichelleR - registering under a false name is grounds for having your account banned...and posting on the BOI under a false name can result in your posts being removed. Please PM me with an explanation regarding your name confusion; and be prepared to take immediate steps to resolve it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!