Crix from Lynn's Bearded Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
Double "D" Reptiles
Crix from Lynn's Bearded Dragons

If you're even in the D/FW area, or even remotely close, it would be well worth your time to pick up some crickets from Lynn. We've ordered crickets from a variety of places and these are by far the healthiest we've ever gotten. They traveled the 4+ hours home, didn't lose any and can hardly wait to get some again.

Thanks, Lynn.

Old 06-26-2007, 09:11 AM   #2
Lynn
Thanks for the kind words..It was great to see you and Deb..Sprocket and I really enjoyed showing you guys the critters. Hope to see you both soon...

Free number 8

Old 06-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double "D" Reptiles
If you're even in the D/FW area, or even remotely close, it would be well worth your time to pick up some crickets from Lynn. We've ordered crickets from a variety of places and these are by far the healthiest we've ever gotten. They traveled the 4+ hours home, didn't lose any and can hardly wait to get some again.

Thanks, Lynn.
I'll be sure an do that! Lynn has some great dragons, too. Hey, Lynn - my "Kronos" that I bought from you has become a father about 35 times over now, lol! He was proven by 9 months old. Thanks for such a sweet, healthy boy!

Jamie

Old 06-26-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
pardalis
I have never ordered crickets from Lynn, but I can say she is TOP NOTCH!!!

Old 06-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #5
cliff_f
I have delt with Lynn a few times and she is a "A" class person. I highly highly recomend her and Sprocket. Just all around great people.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:11 PM   #6
kati_slvr
Lynn Rocks! She has been in the business for a while now and I consider her and her beardies A++++. Thanks Lynn for all of your great advice for another herp girl who was just starting out.

Old 07-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #7
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by kati_slvr
Lynn Rocks! She has been in the business for a while now and I consider her and her beardies A++++. Thanks Lynn for all of your great advice for another herp girl who was just starting out.
Glad to help..When ya coming back to Texas......?

/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!