Inquiry Crown Jewel Reptiles- Erica O'connor - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:20 AM   #11
Katieam
Are you the spider guy?!? I did talk to you lol, we talk everytime I'm there! lol I was with my boyfriend and you guys talked about the brown recluse spiders. If you remember us. I had a grey hoodie on. And did you figure out what was wrong with your face?

And I don't think you could have done what you said you were going to do, because she wasn't actually there, her boyfriend dropped off my gecko. I'm not sure if they actually had a table.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieam View Post
Are you the spider guy?!? I did talk to you lol, we talk everytime I'm there! lol I was with my boyfriend and you guys talked about the brown recluse spiders. If you remember us. I had a grey hoodie on. And did you figure out what was wrong with your face?

And I don't think you could have done what you said you were going to do, because she wasn't actually there, her boyfriend dropped off my gecko. I'm not sure if they actually had a table.
Yep, that was me. Well now you know, introduce yourself next time. Yeah, other than the way it looks my face troubles were due to a condition called Bells Palsy. A temporary condition but a nuisance nonetheless.

Ah, well then I don't feel as bad then for completely forgetting about it.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:38 AM   #13
Katieam
I will introduce myself next time, definately.

And I'm glad that there is nothing seriously wrong with your face. Hope you feel better.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
pei8147
I just got my first Cresteds today from Erica. They came just as described. Packaged very well and healthy.

I would highly recommend her for anyone wanting quality geckos at a reasonable price!

William Clark

Old 06-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #15
Kristi23
Erica has great customer service and super healthy geckos! I had a great purchasing experience with her.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #16
bear
+1 to that, Erica has great geckos and great customer service.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
megacolor
Crown Jewel Reptiles- Erica Positive!!!

I have bought some cresties from Erica. They all arrived in great shape, and healthy. She was very helpful to me, and has answered all of my questions. You can't go wrong when you buy from CrownJewelReptiles.com. She has beautiful animals!!! Check out her website today!

Old 08-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #18
dragonlvr64
Talking

I placed a wanted ad for CB cave geckos. Erica got back to me the same day.
She gave me a great price. We waited for cooler temps for about a week or so and in the meantime I saw a crested gecko on her site and made mention how great he was. She gave me an awesome price and he came along home with the cave geckos!

Awesome packaging, awesome animals. A great person to deal with

Old 09-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #19
ento890
I recently purchased a Leachie from Erica. I was going away on vacation so I put a deposit down on the animal and she held it for me until I arrived back home. She shipped the animal out on the exact day we discussed. The Leachie was packaged well and looked great even after a long trip. He looks even better in person and is fat and healthy!

I would not hesistate to do business with Erica again.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #20
pei8147
Just purchase my third gecko from Erica... Wonderful transaction like usual!

Will

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!