Inquiry Rockabirdie- Thomas Munoz - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #61
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
it wasn't through here ( Ive never had a problem with a seller here)
Still, even if the seller doesn't advertise here, if he's selling reptiles, the herp community should be aware. A lot of people check the BOI, regardless of where they see an ad.

Thank you

Old 12-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #62
Black Adder
Just as a point of reference.
Usually as soon as you file a CC fraud complaint ( that is what it boils down to) , they credit you with the amount right away while they investigate.

If for any reason the investigation goes the other way and they find it was a valid charge they WILL take the credit away and the charge will appear again.

You have to sign forms that the charge is fraudulent and they attempt to contact the other party and verify the true status.

It is a fair process as it does also defend those who have a genuine charge to a buyer and the buyer is the one who is trying to get something for nothing so it does work well both ways, trust me I have been in both situations!

Old 12-24-2018, 10:12 AM   #63
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Still, even if the seller doesn't advertise here, if he's selling reptiles, the herp community should be aware. A lot of people check the BOI, regardless of where they see an ad.

Thank you
I took it to be that it was a non-reptile transaction? I could be mistaken.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 12-26-2018, 01:05 AM   #64
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
No, I had to make a claim on my credit card against a reptile supplier and I was credited back simply because they did not respond to the credit card issuer, I'm glad it worked out and you got your money back. Too many thieves and trolls these days.

*repetitive lameness and worn out tag lines here*
Katie, sounds to me like it was a reptile supplier, and as he said, someone he would have "ordinarily avoided", but not from Fauna and obviously he did not avoid, lol.
Likely he will NOT post on the BOI.

"repetitive lameness and worn out excuses here "

Old 12-26-2018, 01:32 AM   #65
LauraB
"repetitive lameness and worn out excuses here "
Lest anyone not get it, it's just a lame come-back for BobO'Booey's / Rodrick Wilkonson's insulting sig line *repetitive lameness and worn out tag lines here*.

Old 12-26-2018, 01:43 AM   #66
BobO'Booey
Off topic posts are only allowed by members of the "clique"

Old 12-26-2018, 05:13 AM   #67
LauraB
LMAO, I ain't in any clique. I got my own little brain and I'm able to observe / comment on my own, thank you. My post was directed at Katie, and then the general public after that. Not directed at you, lol, and hardly "off topic". Have a good one O'Booey.

Old 01-15-2019, 11:28 PM   #68
Frieds76
Andy, Did you and Thomas come to a resolution? I see he's posting again in the classifieds.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=649618

Old 01-15-2019, 11:38 PM   #69
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieds76 View Post
Andy, Did you and Thomas come to a resolution? I see he's posting again in the classifieds.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=649618

That ad is from:

03-07-2018, 08:06 PM #1

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-20-2019, 08:59 AM   #70
Robert Walker
Not sure if any resolution was ever reached? I see that he is still selling off cages as of a earlier this month.
His last visit here:
Last Activity: 02-18-2019 10:16 PM
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!