Info Chris Davis - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2018, 10:52 PM   #61
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
People who hate me, dirt dirt dirt.
I don't know that anyone hates you, but your own "interests" are in stark contrast to how you treat people.

Lucille and Nickolas don't deserve the name-calling and rudeness, and Jason most certainly shouldn't have to jump through any more hoops to get the animals he is owed.
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2018, 10:54 PM   #62
wyblep
This is the exact reason I never agree to these types of deals with future animals being offered to offset the original asking price it’s the same reason I turned down Mr. Davis on a similar offer he made me when trying to purchase some animals from me last month.Too many things can go wrong ie bad season, people decide to leave the hobby etc.

Take my advice Chris pay what people are asking for their turtles and do not try and work out all the side deals to get the animals you want cheaper by promising some of the hatchlings back to the sellers in return if they sell the animal for half their asking price. Too much can go wrong and you find yourself in a situation like this.

You told everyone you had an incredible year and I seen you selling ten packs of caramels just a few months ago and your ad stated you had five of those ten packs available so you made some nice money this year congratulations. I would suggest the best thing to do is send the OP a check for 2k and let him purchase his two caramels from someone else that he would like to do business with. It’s a win win for all parties. He can pick two animals that are for sale from another breeder and you did the right thing and took care of your end and didn’t make the poor guy wait another year. Just my two cents

Old 12-30-2018, 05:27 AM   #63
LauraB
Poor ole Chris Davis has proven himself to be a liar, scammer and thief for years. I love how he proclaims his "security" (now and in past threads) background, lol. Yeah, he can speak intelligently and talks a big talk, but it's all a diversion and / or BS. He should have satisfied the deal he made with the OP a long time ago, given his bragging about successful hatchings he then sold. He will never follow through on what he has promised or even legally contracted, as we have seen over the years. He only likes to brag or whine (per past posts/threads).

Old 12-31-2018, 09:19 AM   #64
markpulawski
With the length of time and loss of value the right thing would have been for Chris to apologize for the delay and offer double the animals originally promised, if he did produce the quantity he stated that would have been easy for him to do and with the extra compensation perhaps bought him some credibility he so direly needs.
Chris I know nothing of the turtle hobby but the only things I know of you are unreal drama surrounding the deals that you have made, all of which paint you in a pretty ugly light. Right now you owe and for 3.5 years, too bad you don't realize how that makes you look.

Old 12-31-2018, 10:18 AM   #65
Lucille
I simply don't understand why, in the midst of plenty, Chris feels compelled to cheat those he does business with.

calebroad's Profile Picture
calebroad is at reputation level -300 to -499calebroad is at reputation level -300 to -499calebroad is at reputation level -300 to -499
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 12-29-2018 07:11 PM

Chris does appear to be checking in every few days.

Old 12-31-2018, 11:10 AM   #66
markpulawski
The fact that he had animals in 2016 that could have potentially fulfilled his obligation and yet he choose to sell those animals speaks volumes. Sending an inferior/defective animal as initial payment and then selling perfect animals tells me everything I need to know about the guy.

Old 12-31-2018, 01:05 PM   #67
Lucille
Chris is VERY devious. Look at how much effort he put into his pre-BOI post coming up with all sorts of reasons not to give the OP his due.
I still have a small but persistent doubt about all these proclaimed successes after a proclaimed wipeout where he says he lost a lot of turtles not only to disease, but because survivors ran away while he was cleaning his turtle area.
I'm wondering about continued disease, or even possible bogus insurance claims for an alleged wipeout and no disease.

He has proclaimed all kinds of current successes for the last few years, and there are all sorts of ads readers have referred to. But few buyers have spoken up. You would think that if someone got a great deal on a ten pack of caramels, they would say something. Especially after a Bad Guy has been caught scamming and lying again and again, if he had an entire season of doing solid good deals on great turtles, wouldn't buyers say something?

What if the reason the OP isn't getting his caramels is because Chris hasn't actually been producing any? Has anyone visited Chris' business and actually seen overflowing egg incubators and lots of turtles? Have any of you from turtle sites heard customers talking about great deals from him, or any deals from him?

Maybe this speculation isn't fruitful, but I just can't understand not paying a two turtle debt when one is allegedly awash in ten packs of babies.

Call me a pit viper if you want, but I sense a rat.

Old 01-03-2019, 05:59 PM   #68
Lucille
Jason, any updates?

Old 01-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #69
Turtle 77541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Jason, any updates?
No updates yet. It would probably be best for Chris and I to wrap this up as soon as possible. I would be glad to close this out if he sends the $3500 (now instead of mid-later this year) he mentioned in his post #11.

Old 01-09-2019, 10:47 AM   #70
AllisonLeigh
If he doesn't, he's provided you a shocking amount of support for your case. Admitting what the deal was, admitting he didn't fulfill it, admitting he decided to break the terms because he didn't like being annoyed... I find it rather confusing why he would share all that in writing, but hey! It works out in your favor as he's already proven your case for you if he doesn't pay!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
calebroad, chris davis