Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #331
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Jamie; get gone!! Maybe some other day after the effects wear off; you'll make more sense of what you are posting here... You are certainly coming off rejected...
Are you still talking?

Old 11-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #332
Amelanistic Orca
I am maam..

Old 11-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #333
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Neither was OJ when he nearly cut his wife's head off. Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

Jamie, seriously, please tell everyone the FACTS of what I done.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #334
Amelanistic Orca
She doesn't have a clue; spewing garbage now and grabbin at straws??

Old 11-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #335
TripleMoonsExotic
I don't think this back and forth arguing is benefiting the victims here, guys. They are who's important...

Old 11-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #336
SERPENTS DEN
I agree, the victims should hire an attorney or collection agency to try and collect and perhaps do a little investigating into www.natpet.org/

Old 11-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #337
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
Judy,

Let me clue you into something. You run an Internet message board. In the grand scheme of life, it means exactly zero. Please don't delude yourself into thinking that it is anything more than what it is. You aren't curing cancer over there.

Once again, life happens. You and some of your denizens seem to have their underpants all in a wad because Adam didn't confide in you or treat your relationship with him as anything more than what it was, the staff of an Internet message board that he frequented.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough when I said that from the start I have made it clear that I disagree with how Adam handled this and hope that when he has the means, he will make things right. But if you think I am going to lump him in with the filth that I have taken to task over the years, people who have sold sick animals, shipped empty boxes, etc, then you are out of your mind.

Hope this helps.

Jamie
C'mon Jamie, you really think Judy's comments are born out of bitterness towards Mr. Customer Service? Even during his brief little tap dance atop the ball python world, Mr. Wysocki was just another dude who was able to get two snakes to bang each other.

On the pro-am list of ass-hats, the crook who screws someone out of $5K runs off with the MVP title. All of the one off small-frys who sell the missexed snake, crib pics, sell the mite-infested animal or ship an empty box are but rank amateurs to the dick who stiffs a dude for $5K for several years.

There was a person I bought cages off of for years who I thought was a great guy. Never did me wrong. He got over his head, fell behind on his orders and screwed a bunch of people. Even though he never did me that way, he fisted a couple of people hard. I kept my mouth shut when they came forward here and elsewhere. It would have been classless to try to explain how somehow his behavior was justified. Whatever Wysocki or anyone else is going through in their personal life does not excuse them screwing people over.

This isn't about you and it isn't about how you feel about Adam. It's about how he handled business at the end of his ball pimpin' career. His business character is not defined by how he handled people when the chips were falling his way and when he was the darling of the morph world, his business character has been defined by the people who have been coming forward over the last six months with their bad guy stories.

Let me take that back - if you followed this thread, this little episode of ass-hattery goes back to when he poppin' in on all the boards like everyone's favorite uncle and giving people the warm fuzzy.

It's obvious you're a pretty smart guy. Makes me wonder why the heck you'd be popping up from board to board making runs on people who are holding Wysocki accountable for the crap he's pulling.

Let it go. If he doesn't care or have the balls to either deal with this or come here and carry his own water, it ain't worth your time to shoulder his load.

Old 11-12-2010, 01:13 AM   #338
david1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
I agree, the victims should hire an attorney or collection agency to try and collect and perhaps do a little investigating into www.natpet.org/
Hello
Yes , this will be the correct route to go (Attorney & Collection agency) , but it is most likely going to cost us a fortune again !! I have been communicating with USARK and they also believe Adam wysocki to be a con man (These were the representitives exact words ) . I have also been informed that the route that I want to go is the right way, ie : Report him to IRS and local law enforcement , I will keep probing until both these agencies do a full audit on Adam (8 Ball Pythons & www.natpet.org ) .
jglass can you ps tell your friend to pay me and also tell him that I am not going to go away , I WANT MY MONEY !! (NB- And by the way , the outstanding money owing to us by Adam is few USD short of 7000 USD !! ) If Adam has got enough money to fly arround the world to the different shows, then surely he has got money to pay us back !!

Old 11-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #339
hhmoore
The sideline bickering in this thread needs to stop. No more warnings or infractions - the door is now open...it's your call if you want it to hit your a$$ on your way out.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:04 AM   #340
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
Adam was present at the last Hamburg, PA show just a few weeks ago sitting behind someone elses table with a lolli-pop in hand and a big ole smile on his face looking just as happy and go lucky as he always does.

Even though Jamie's perceptions are WAY off I don't think Adam's going to be all that happy and go lucky when the heat is cranked up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland