Cb 2015 greeri - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 09-28-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
wohlerswi
Cb 2015 greeri

I have two clutches of greeri for sale from my German hypo male (So all babies are at least het hypo) to two different old green stock and Feaster line females. I believe there are six left. Unfortunately only one female in the group so she must go with a male. Please message me your cell number and I'll text pics, unfortunately my camera is broken. Thanks

2.0 nice hypos both already feeding on unscented live pinks. $150 each plus shipping

Either 3.1 or 4.1 can't remember off hand nice classic greeri. All my greeri have green in their blood so they could turn out green but these babies don't show any sign of it at this point. One male in this group have eaten frozen thawed. All posts and the female have yet to eat. I will continue to work with them and get them feeding but the price will go up. They will probably take scented right away.

I'm selling the non feeding males for $75 each plus shipping

The frozen thawed feeding male for $100 plus ship

Non Feeding female for $125 plus shipping but must be taken with a male

Thanks
Will
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!