Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #121
reticguy76
With Lucille, covered in scab/sores and noticing 4, are 2 completely different things. When you come to the boi, you need to be prepared to go into as much detail as possible and expect to get precise detailed questions. That is how many get caught in lies here, which tend to change outcomes and people who are following these threads perceptions.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #122
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSerpentarium View Post
Marcus,

Perhaps you didn't read the entire post(?), but the matter of the snake being WC or CB is a moot point, as it is not in question. Brandon believes I told him that it was CB, yet I did not. It was a misunderstanding that I apologized for and offered a full refund. I never claimed it to be CB, nor would I ever lie to a customer. I also tried to steer him away from a Red Tail Green Rat Snake more than once, but he insisted.

Regards,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
You are 100% wrong Robert, you said to me that you could order me a red tail green rat "wild caught" for cheap but they do not do well in captivity...so we proceeded to order the Captive Bred.
Brandon,

Could you elaborate more on your above statement? Did Robert give you a price on what a WC snake would be compared to a CB one?

Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #123
Brandonadam209
I didn't prepare for detail, doesn't mean I am lying.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #124
Brandonadam209
[quote=reptile_jones;1505656]Brandon,

Could you elaborate more on your above statement? Did Robert give you a price on what a WC snake would be compared to a CB one?[/QUOTE

He said they were cheap like 50 bucks or so. I don't remember the exact number. 40-50s

Old 08-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #125
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
With Lucille, covered in scab/sores and noticing 4, are 2 completely different things.
It was actually Rich in post 103 that brought this up, but yes, to me as well they are very different and not just an oversight of detail.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:54 PM   #126
Brandonadam209
Even if I said covered and painted a bigger picture in your head, Robert admitted to poor condition, and even two blisters.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #127
reticguy76
Never said you were lying, but common sense would tell most people that when you come to a site that is only about experiences of selling, buying and/or trading, that attention to detail is crucial and very pertinent.

So, can you explain in detail, what the covered in scabs/sores vs found 4 sores/scabs and which it is. Was the snake "covered" or was there just a few the first time you saw the snake

Old 08-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #128
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It was actually Rich in post 103 that brought this up, but yes, to me as well they are very different and not just an oversight of detail.
So lets break this down. All the Lies aside you think I have made. What are known facts?

Robert knew of his poor condition and gave him to me anyway.

Two blisters, scabs, either way diseased.

He was going to euthanize the snake or send to shipper

=======

I accepted the snake in poor condition with concerns
The good in me accepted it regardless, I have a heart.

My fault yes, I took responsibility really if you look at it that way

But this does say you cannot trust Robert to do what is best for his customer

Old 08-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #129
reticguy76
So, if the seller (Robert) admitted the poor condition and however many sores, why did you take it at that time ??

Legally, you have 72 hours to return any merchandise to the seller, as long as no damage (or changes) have been done while in your care.

If the seller said this snake is in poor condition, you should have said, im no longer interested based on what you just said about the snake. You should have gotten your money back (if you had paid him already) and he should have sent the snake back to the orginal keeper for his money back.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #130
reptile_jones
[quote=Brandonadam209;1505658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
Brandon,

Could you elaborate more on your above statement? Did Robert give you a price on what a WC snake would be compared to a CB one?[/QUOTE

He said they were cheap like 50 bucks or so. I don't remember the exact number. 40-50s
Do you remember what he quoted you on a CB?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!