Info 340 dude, Jabari Walters..be careful. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:24 AM   #41
340dude
Angry Waste of time

you obviously are speaking out your you dont know all u do is talk im not a bad guy so u im pissed off cuz u must really have nothing better to do than to with other people im done wasting my time typing to u bye Christina Friedli (Christina Mckeehan) I see u girl keep doing ur thing bashing people is obviously what u do best I have 3 words for u GET A LIFE

Old 06-23-2011, 04:30 AM   #42
Show Me
Just wondering who are you referring to when you say I "attack other people who have done other transactions on fauna before without any problems"?

Old 06-23-2011, 04:32 AM   #43
Show Me
McKeehan is my maiden name. Trying to look me up on facebook? LOL. Sorry I won't friend you.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #44
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
My guarantee says live arrival and four weeks. I will stick to my guarantee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post

I will more and likely replace this dragon for him, and walk away.
Thomas I echo the sentiment of others who point out that sending a new baby the way of the last one may not be a good idea, since the last one did not seem to be housed or cared for adequately.

I admire that you are sticking to your guarantee. I just feel for the poor baby who may follow in the same sad footsteps as the last one

Perhaps you could negotiate with your buyer so that he would be satisfied with something other than a replacement. There are vendors here who might find it in their hearts to step forward and help in this situation: if you send a baby lizard to them, they might send, say, a decent cage to your buyer. Just a thought. Some may say that your buyer does not deserve this effort; my suggestion is more for you since you are standing up for your guarantee.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #45
David Scarboro
As Always

Lucille and Laura B have provided some of the best insight and sage advice for this particular situation. I have a habit of shooting first and asking questions later. I wish I could retract the earlier post where I brought someone else into the mix. However, since I can't, my apology is all I can offer.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 340dude View Post
I had 2 dragons in there for a long time and everything was perfect bro I ended up selling the 2 of them just to buy the one
You claim you had 2 dragons and sold them to buy this baby which you immediately put up for sale?
Why does this claim smell like tuna?

Quote:
I cannot afford a tank right now
Too busy flipping? You had the funds to buy the baby. An adequate enclosure either built by you or bought used could have been acquired very reasonably.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #47
angelgirls29
Quote:
1. I had sick dragons in the past bro n have dealt with them myself without contacting the breeder because I did it before
Were these dragons taken to a vet?

Quote:
2.the screen cage is on my porch during the day n when its dark I bring him inside for the last remaining hours
3.it worked fine for the dragon dude if u think about it i got him from u on monday or tuesday so wed thurs fri n sat he ate turnip greens n was fine sunday n monday he didnt eat tuesday he died 2 days he doesnt eat n dies all the other days he was alive n i raised 2 other dragons in there for 3 months each n they survived n r still alive to this day with there new owners
Did you only have these dragons 3months?
Are these the same dragons that were sick?

Quote:
4.WHY didnt you take the ad down instead of change it to a trade deal?
becuz i wasnt worried about a dumb ad that i wasnt focusing on bro idc bout any ad that was up i think ur thinking i was trying to sell a sick or dead reptile y dont u go see if the ad is still up its not bro im not trying to screw anyone over im not that type of person bro
5.Then you must think im the dumbest damn person in the world?
bro u cant be serious bout this ^^^^ i never said anything like that im hearing telling u whats going on idk where this came from
6.phone convo isnt needed. I dont think you can fast talk me, I use to work for a yacht broker. I seen and heard all I needed to there.

Im going to bed so I can hear my g.f. call me a dumb over this

DUDE im not trying to fast talk u man i just feel like your taking this the wrong way like it seems like u really think i would sell ur dragon when he isnt eating come on what good would that do for me in the future on fauna bro come on n u think ur gf is giving u a hard time my girl was sad by his death after being so attached to our newest dragon u should hear the stuff she is saying bout this situation she is calling me a because im not asking for my money but its my fault for not contacting u sooner so im fully accountable for my actions bro i just gotta live with my consequences dude

Old 06-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #48
Miss Tuniwha
ok.. dude.. Jabari.. You need to take a step back.. and read everything you have written since the beginning.. THEN maybe you will see why every one is getting so heated towards you.

You are acting like a 13 year old that "knows all".. When someone points out FACTS regarding care that you neglected.. you reply by saying what you used was cheap? and it worked for you??? ??? Does that mean you planned to never feed it?? I mean, that's cheap and convenient right?? See how ignorant that sounds??

If you cannot even afford a proper set up.. the proper care.. WHY ARE YOU FLIPPING?? You CLEARLY know nothing about these animals.. Have NOT done enough research, and couldn't eve bother yourself to ask questions from the breeder you bought it from?? WTF? And then you have the audacity to come back and call other people immature for being so irked??

You say you had 2 other dragons in there for a long time?? how long do you consider long?? and were they new borns?? you DO realize babies need different care then adults right?? OH, it would seem you don't..

You sold the last 2, for this one, that you planned to sell to make a profit.. and then you follow that up by saying you have a passion for dragons??

Sounds more like you were "depressed" that you were losing a possible sale .. not because you were losing a little dragon life.. classy dude..

Seriously.. Pull up your big boy panties and do some freaking research before getting ANY other living creature.. AND get proper set ups so there will be no other casualties.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:50 PM   #49
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
you obviously are speaking out your you dont know all u do is talk im not a bad guy so u im pissed off cuz u must really have nothing better to do than to with other people im done wasting my time typing to u bye Christina Friedli (Christina Mckeehan) I see u girl keep doing ur thing bashing people is obviously what u do best I have 3 words for u GET A LIFE
Ronald McDonald!!!

Old 06-23-2011, 01:34 PM   #50
rcpreis3
Quote:
Dude bro, Dude, dude, bro, dude, bro. Bro.

Learn proper English and how to properly type, especially puncuation. Theres no point in reading your posts if it looks like some 12 year old girl is trying to mass text all her friends. And no ones gonna take you seriously if they have to struggle to read your posts.

From what I gathered, u bought an animal with out properly researching it, or properly caring for it, or not having the proper equipment, and it died. What do u expect? Theres a reason why there are hundreds of caresheets out there for different reptiles. So you can read them all and learn as much as possible. You didnt give a dam about the baby because you had it up for sale in less then 3 weeks of owning it. You are whats called a flipper, and not even a good one at that. Do yourself a favor, just fade away and hope your forgotten.

Oh wait this is the BOI, nothing is forgotten.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jabari walters