Bad Guy Another Brianna Martin if thats even her real name thread. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
N1ck55
Another Brianna Martin if thats even her real name thread.

Hey Guys,

I figured that this one needed to be branched out on its own and separate from the other "drama". As some of you may know or have seen the blatant animal abuse that has been conducted by this "child". I am more than willing to supply any past information , pics, text , ext to prove my story and also know others who may feel the same way. She has recently "deleted" her facebook due to the racist pictures , pics of her animals , and also one of HILTER!!!I am just here to warn people to watch out for the time being for any sales from NJ period. She tries to go by "pseudonyms" to trick people into not knowing it is her . Also she deleted the post after you buy thinking that organizations do not keep back logs. Just a heads up unless you want to buy a sick / abused bearded dragon . Also I know that the ASPCA is getting involved in this one and might investigate purchases. Pleas save yourself the money , hassle , and heartache from seeing these abused animals and report her if you see a sale or her at a reptile show.
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #2
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ck55 View Post
I am more than willing to supply any past information , pics, text , ext to prove my story and also know others who may feel the same way.
Please post all your information, correspondence, pics, etc. Also, please have the "others" post their experiences with their accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ck55 View Post
Also I know that the ASPCA is getting involved in this one and might investigate purchases.
It's a shame they are. The ASPCA are not friends of ours here in the reptile community.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
N1ck55
Jordan ,

There are two other threads about her . I would copy and paste some but I would like to keep this thread on a separate note and one is also 25 pages long lol.

Old 06-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
N1ck55
I am sure that there will be other stories I just would like to differentiate from the other two threads . I also am not trying to make this one as long as the 25 page one .

Old 06-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
N1ck55
I agree Jordan , but they see instances like this and judge the rest of us who love reptiles in a bad light. People like Brianna need to be permanent barred from this community for several reasons. Animal abuse is no laughing matter and needs to be reported so that the abuser receives swift punishment. This particular individual has multiple species of reptiles and other exotic animals . Also for the last week she hasn't even been in the country so who is taking care of these poor animals. I know that you wont get a straight answer about this from her because honesty is a quality she does not posses. This is a very serious matter and she needs to be stopped , sometimes its not about getting your money back its about having good morals and standing up for what is right . I don't want anyone to have to go through this same ordeal and her to continue to mistreat these poor "animals" not just beardies.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
DesertRat73
So you start a thread saying "more than willing to supply any past information , pics, text , ext to prove my story", then when asked to do so, you don't want to? Also, unless you are willing to name the "others", your statement about them is akin to an anonymous third party quote. Those don't do so well here. I'm all for outing animal abusers, but handling it the way you have so far in this thread; looks more like a personal attack. Post your facts please.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
N1ck55
What info do you desire.

Yes I understand that , I did refer others to other threads posted to abide by BOI regulations . There are instances where animals have been shipped stated as "gravid" that have been falsely mislead.Also two animals were shipped in the same box with loose floating "hand warmers".

To add to the note that "vague" post which this is far from by any means do not thrive in BOI'S . I would suggest to read the red article which basically tells all Fauna users to refrain from attacking the postee. What would you like to know specify I am trying to not have a 25 page BOI so be more specific. I also wouldn't specify animal abuse if it wasn't true. I am in no means being aggressive towards you so clearly state the information you would like to obtain and I will gladly post it . As referred to before there are two other posts that have already stated information that I have no doubt will comment on this thread.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #8
N1ck55
Desert Rat ,

I do understand your input on this topic , because it it a sensitive topic . That is why the ASPCA is getting involved. I have also listed a picture and provided information on how to inquire about more information . I would more than gladly PM you the information in order to yet again abide by BOI regulations , and not make a mockery of a very serious topic.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #9
Snake-Queen
So, now instead of two threads about this person we have 3, with the same info you posted on the others. This serves no purpose.
your desire to "clean" things up is not going to go well in this instance, all you have done is make researching her more difficult by adding another thread that has the same info.

I agree this is a serious issue, but one that should have kept to the original thread(s).

Old 06-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #10
N1ck55
Disregard camera date , bought it over in Spain when I was in the military and never had the need to worry about precise dates. She was sent to me in the beginning of may and this is how she arrived. The box was too small and the bag was a re-used bag from one of Brianna's prior purchases that smelled rank . The wounds were improperly cared for and on the verge of a major infection , not to mention who knows how sick the animal was that was in that bag prior. Who re-uses a bag that probably costs $1.50 ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread