Blitzkrieg and more! Pic heavy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
MajorLeagueReptiles
Blitzkrieg and more! Pic heavy!

I've posted on the Blitz project in the past and now it's time for an update! I saw a lot of potential in this project when I first saw it, and it looks like it's even better than I really anticipated.. The super and some combos have been made by Susan Hardy at Hardy Reptiles. Check it out!

First a quick refresher, the Blitz ball python.

Introducing the Super Blitz (Blitzkrieg) ball !!

Some belly pics, because I find it ridiculous! Total boost in color and pattern!

Pastel Blitz - Hard to believe this snake still hasn't shed. Needs updated photos, because these don't capture how nice this snake is.

Mojave Blitz

Blitz pin - Pairing was to a very reduced pattern pinstripe so the outcome was much better than expected.

Last, just an amazing Blitz I wanted to show off. This was the result of a breeding to a prospect female so who knows what's going on here. Yes, he is available.

Thanks for looking!
Brant

Old 10-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #2
Kingofspades
WANT!
Every single one of those is awesome.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #3
jimssnakes0808
brant they look great. the dinker import female i got off you this year is looking so nice. i cant wait to see what see makes.. thanks again

Old 10-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
phoenix-cry
Wow! That's insane!!!!

Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Kingofspades
It looks similar to the LLT Trick gene, but the super is different. Very cool

Old 10-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
Moorer_robert
That is awesome beautiful snakes

Old 10-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
Rock Star Reptile
Pretty cool looking. I wonder what it would do to the Champagne???
Will there be pattern like a Enchi? Or will that Champagene still destroy it.. One can only wonder. Have you done any darker combos? Cinny/Black Pastel/Choco? Or better yet add Orange dream.. Hmm how cool is it to be the first.. Very happy for you.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
Kingofspades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Star Reptile View Post
Pretty cool looking. I wonder what it would do to the Champagne???
Will there be pattern like a Enchi? Or will that Champagene still destroy it.. One can only wonder. Have you done any darker combos? Cinny/Black Pastel/Choco? Or better yet add Orange dream.. Hmm how cool is it to be the first.. Very happy for you.
Champagne destroys everything. Haha.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #9
MrBig
I agree with the dark gene, but specifically Black Pastel, and not just because I am partial to them. I think with the pattern melting together in the BP that the extra busy pattern of the blitz would make it sick. Good luck and keep us updated.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
MrBig
Also that Mojo is subtle but insane. That silver just glows

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!