Bad Guy D Beando issue - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
CplUry
D Beando issue

I posted in another thread, but will reiterate here, just in case.
My name is Corporal Timothy Ury. I work for the Barre Police Dept., Barre, Ma. Hometown of Mr. Beando. I have received multiple complaints of fraudulent transactions with Mr. Beando that originated in my town. If you have been scammed, please send me an email to: tury@barremasspd.com. All of my contact information will be sent to you in my email signature.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
lauraleellbp
FYI- here's the other thread going about Mr. Beando:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=308446

If anyone purchased a gecko from him recently and have not yet received your gecko, you probably should contact Cpl. Ury here and file a PayPal dispute ASAP as the situation is looking pretty grim right now with a lot of people out of a lot of money and no geckos to show for it. :/

Old 03-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
CplUry
I'm not sure if anyone has, yet...please go to ic3.gov and file a complaint there. You will be walked thru all the steps on the process. I know it may seem superfluous, but all of this helps on my end. One last note, if someone on the board is feeling somewhat industrious, I would recommend a thread on what (and more importantly what NOT to do) when buying online and using PAYPAL. While I'm not trying to besmirch PAYPAL's practices or reputation, there are serious limitations with regard to buyer protection, which could prevent some of the criminal activity similar to this. (or at least limit the buyer's liablilty) Thanks again to you all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!