Inquiry D.J Cagle of D&H Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
ljsreptiles
D.J Cagle of D&H Dragons

Has anyone ever dealt with D.J Cagle of D&H Dragons?

Thanks,
Leslie Steinmetz

Old 05-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
ljsreptiles
Well, since it seems noone has done business with D.J, or wants to share..i will.

I went ahead with a trade with DJ. Everything went pretty good. There was a shipping delay due to a family emergency. he notified me right away, and called to apologize for the delay. No big deal, those things happen.

I received the 3 snakes today. They were very nice, althought the 07's were the same size as the 08'. I thought that to be odd. The only thing I was not pleased with was, they were all shipped in the same snake bag, and were covered with mites. Other than that, everything went smooth.

Leslie Steinmetz

Old 05-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
dragonluver83
i bought a dragon three months ago from d.j.. female smoothie came in an she was fine. its was wholesaled from bloodbank dragons cause he was sending the pics that steve took.plus the animal was on his website 2 weeks before hand. but it was heathy an it ate. he even covered the shipping. so i was pleased with my transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!