For Sale STRIKING citrus tigers!!cheap!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
ABDragons
STRIKING citrus tigers!!cheap!!

Hi everyone, I produced these STRIKING citrus tigers.The parents are CITRUS TIGER x BLOOD RED! They are ready to find a new home now. They are about 4 to 6 weeks old and are about 6 to 7 in long. They are eating very well on dubia nymphs, small crickets, and mini mealworms. There color is getting better with every shed they take! They love to be soaked in warm water, and starting to eat there greens.They are very friendly and love to be handled. There color is amazing for how young they are.They would make a great breeder or pet either way they would make a great addition.They can be yours for $55 each plus shipping however I would prefer the sale to be local North East Ohio. If you are interested or have any questions PM me.

Thank You for looking
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!