D&S Reptiles aka Dennis Thomas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2004, 08:14 PM   #1
JungleHabitats
Thumbs up D&S Reptiles aka Dennis Thomas

Anyone looking to have something done in a hurry check Dennis out @ D&S Reptiles .I contacted him today to fullfill a obligation on a heating unit ( ranco) that my supplier was out of .He was able to pull off my needs and have it sent out to arrive to my customer by Friday of this week . Kudos to you dennis and thanks again

Old 04-14-2004, 08:35 PM   #2
DThomas
It was my pleasure Alan. Thanks for the kind words.

Old 05-04-2004, 12:54 AM   #3
MGReptiles
Has anyone else done business with this company. Thanks in advance,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 05-04-2004, 09:21 AM   #4
Cheyenness
I have dealt with Dennis at D & S Reptiles and I must say it was a very easy, smooth transaction. Delivers what he promises. You can't go wrong with a person like him.

Oh and as a side note.... The original person who posted is a great guy to deal with also

Two thumbs up to BOTH of them

Old 05-04-2004, 10:20 AM   #5
All4Sky
I just bought two Ranco Thermostats from Dennis at D & S Reptiles and I could not be happier with the transaction. He shipped fast and I got the two thermostats right away (which work great btw). He even helps people wire the thermostats regardless of whether they got it from him or not. Thanks again.

Old 05-04-2004, 01:52 PM   #6
herpcharmer
Thumbs up

I met Dennis for the first time the other night and I might agree he is a real stand up guy. Just try to find a better deal on thermostats!

Rodney Pray

Old 05-04-2004, 01:54 PM   #7
herpcharmer
Wink whoops!!!

"might agree" - whoops I meant MUST agree!

Rodney Pray

Old 05-04-2004, 02:55 PM   #8
craig kade
Dennis is A1 all the way, very professional. His thermosats are great and he gets em out quick.

Old 05-05-2004, 04:16 PM   #9
the_reptilian
I bought a Ranco thermostat from Dennis. He ships fast and took the time to answer all of my questions. Buy the way the prices he has on his thermostats are great.

Old 05-05-2004, 04:25 PM   #10
emroul
Yep, I have had the pleasure of dealing with Dennis in person, and he is a real stand up guy. I have done a couple transactions with him, and they both went great.

Jennifer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!