Good Guy Report - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2002, 12:35 PM   #1
Jduncan
Hello just wanted to brag on Ronnie Suverkrubbe of Husker Exotics.I recently traded a bearded dragon to him for some leopard geckos.All I can say is he gave me an excellent trade.The geckos he traded are gorgeous and in perfect health.I also purchased 7 more from him at the same time.These animals are top of the line high end morphs.His customer service is outstanding as well.He spent a lot of time with me on the phone and in emails about the dos and dont of setting up my breeders.He answered any questions I had about incubating,building racks,incubators,etc.The tangerine albino and the patternless het for tangerine albinos that I got from him are the best Ive seen.Not to mention(but I will) the 7 other leopards I got that are het for tang albino are gorgeous high yellow with tang legs.Top quality animals and top quality service have made me a loyal customer of Ronnie's.
I will be buying all of my future geckos as well as ackies,monitors,skinks etc from him.Well you dont often see such a long post for a positive comment but I feel that one should spend just as many words when praise is due as one does when complaining.I highly recommend Ronnie for any of you reptile purchases.Thanks,
                                 Josh Duncan
Heres his website address www.huskerexotics.com ,it has his contact info on it.Give him call he has a ton more than whats on his website.