Bill Cagle Reptiles - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2002, 04:02 AM   #101
WebSlave
Just for the record, nowhere in the rules for posting messages in the BOI does it say anything at all about a thread having to continue in the direction led by the first message in the thread.  In other words, a GOOD GUY message starting off a topic thread does not mean that the entire thread has to remain that way.  Nor is a topic's initial beginning message stating a person is a BAD GUY, keep the entire thread off limits for anyone whom disagrees.

Each topic thread should be limited to one SUBJECT (defined as a person or business), but once started it is now a discussion area for the subject of the thread.  The purpose of having it this way is for the bulk of the evidence presented by multiple people to be the deciding factor on how someone reading the thread will judge the merits of the ENTIRE discussion about the subject.  This was also intended to try to keep ALL information about a subject in one place on this forum.

I hope I have clarified this (it is LATE, so my keyboard skills may be suffering right now).  If anyone has any questions about this, please contact me offline and I'll try to do better in an email to you.

Old 04-22-2002, 08:16 AM   #102
Neil Gubitz
Jackie...yes, that WAS meant for you (in a joking way)....sorry for thinking you were female....my bad! You DO have rather "thin skin", though, huh?....
You've got to TRY and lighten up?? NOBODY is trying to attack YOU?? You just seem to take things the wrong way all the time??
As I thought about it for awhile, I was all set to MAYBE agree with you and stop trying to tell people how the site works....UNTIL our Lord and Master chimed in with the fact that I'm not doing ANYTHING wrong!! All I'm really trying to do, in any case, is get folks to follow the rules???
Sorry if I offended you (little brother)!! ....Neil

Old 04-22-2002, 08:41 AM   #103
Classic Dum's
Webslave please dont delete any of this, why are you gonna help these guys out after they have made themselves to look like immature fools?? you leave everyhting Bill placed here because you say he is buring his own foot well all these post kind of looks like these guys have been doing the same to them selves, so why the protection for them?? Just Curious?

you guys trip me out, LMAO, boy the maturity levels proffesionalism have been flying high in here

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Jason - the messages I am considering deleting are the ones that are about the discussions concerning people's favorite sports teams, etc, that certainly no one could defend as being relevant to the subject matter of this thread, much less having any earthly relationship to this entire site.

Bill's comments, however, were BY the subject and certainly are relevant to the discussion based on the content as well as the tone of the messages. &nbsp;If Bill were to post a message saying that a certain sports team is composed of a bunch of fools, then you would be correct in your assessment. &nbsp;I fail to see how anyone could not reasonably recognize the difference.

WebSlave
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Old 04-22-2002, 10:55 AM   #104
Chris Red
Like typing out Pantara lyrics is doing anyone any good!!! &nbsp;What's that about??? Maybe you should try some of the red print in the Bible!!!!

Old 04-22-2002, 11:00 AM   #105
Classic Dum's
First off I dont get your point, second Chris Red stop emailing me, I didnt respnd to you the 2nd or 3rd of 4th or 5th etc. etc. etc. time you emailed me so get the point and STOP!!!!

Old 04-22-2002, 11:07 AM   #106
HallsHerps
jason you fell in the same grey area you are calling pplfools over IE the foorball and as chris said pantera only difference i saw was it iwas at the end of a flame not on its own now as to why Bills post were not removed .. well thats a NO BRAINER
the people that were making out the footballs plugs were just that PLUGS &nbsp;Billon the other hand was showing people something valuable ... his attitude towrds simple question & answer routines and how he deals with them by spurting out with resentment for the fact he was called out at his own doing ... now i will say yes to some and maybe alot i was a " instigator " of this thread by asking a simple question when this started , BUT i wanted a simple anser that was all , and then you Jason stpped up to bat facing the wrong way and and tried to protect Bill buy spouting out falses .. only small difference was &nbsp;you saw your mistake and apologized for it ( didnt mean &nbsp;alot as you seem to still back up what the master wants ... ) but none the less Bill exposed hiself in the ,manner i think he would take on any defensive measure when asked &nbsp;a question regarding his care and procedures buy anyone not dedicated to spending hard earned$$$ So before you genralize peoples posts make sure you are not part of that assumption ...

Old 04-22-2002, 11:11 AM   #107
Chris Red
Well &nbsp; Jason I was wondering what Pantara had to do with snakes and the BOI. I did email you twice....but you did respond Jason !!! So what's up with the lies??? Sorry thought I might turn you on to something cool...those lyrics were from 1990!!!
Just wanted you to catch up with times!!! Maybe your record collection stops in 1990......

Old 04-22-2002, 11:17 AM   #108
Chris Red
Sorry Jason...That's right I did email you a few times when you were posting things you had no idea what you were talking about.....sorry I forgot that was you!!! &nbsp;I guess real facts are not important to you....once again I was just trying to get the facts straight....it seems you make up your own!!!

Old 04-22-2002, 11:53 AM   #109
Classic Dum's
no chris you sent me two emails concering this on going saga, first of which I replied to in the forum, the second email you sent me I ingnored from there after and they have continued up till a week ago the remainder have gone something like this

"
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:54:38 -0400

To: classic@dumerils.com

From: stoneyjeans@argolink.net | Block Address spam_| Add to Address Book

Subject: Chris Red

spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_
Email Generated by IkonboardClassic Dums,

This email has been sent from Chris Red via Ikonboard.

(http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi)

-------------------------------------------------

Hey I read a post a while back were you were reading some Pantara
music......check out this site www.superjointritual.com
Its Phils new band he left Pantara, my best friend is the
drummer....it also Jimmy from Crowbar and Eyehategod and C.O.C. also Mike Hagga
plays bass on the recordDead Horse
also Hank Williams the III is going to be in the band.....anyway
thought ever Metal Head should know...oh yea one more thing Bill Cagle still
sucks!!! My snakes all seem to be fine after all this mess...what a
stress ball!!!
Chris Henrich"

so everyone else can read this "My snakes all seem to be fine after all this mess" Chris I am not trying to be rude but it just apears to me as though your looking for freinds, as far as my cd collection thats none of your buisness, I follow the bands I chose to follow, had I been interested in these I would have replied to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. etc. emails, like I said I dont mean to be rude but I am not interested, thanks anyway, A, for effort
which is your real name Chris Red or Chris Henrich and if its Henrich why are his posts allowed to stand with false information?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I am looking into this issue about Chris Red's real name now. &nbsp;If he does not post his full REAL name in his messages, then I will be deleting ALL of them he has posted.

WebSlave

</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Old 04-22-2002, 12:00 PM   #110
HallsHerps
uhhmmm isnt this off topic Jason .... so would you fall into the same boay you accused of ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!