Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2017, 03:13 PM   #31
kw18
Yes you did ?! When I first commented on you for sale add, “saying the animal I received was different” you emailed me and that was our agreement... then I deleted the posts ( so you can resell the lewisi) and you freaked out saying I could “delete post” so therefore you couldn’t trust me... I will indeed post the email screenshots AS soon as I’m able to upload pictures again. Like I said for some reason I can’t. I tried uploading the Side By side picture of my 2016 female and your 2016 male to show how small he is and Compare The size to the PICTURE of the lewisi you posted for sale.

Don’t worry TY I’m not going anywhere! By end of day people will see you not only tried pulling a fast one on me in 2016 with the cooper male and keeping my 800$ or 700$ I forget, and to your credit ( We couldn’t get on the same page for shipping cus one day I’d be gone and the next you’d be gone but you then ignored me for several days and only to reply the animal was NOW sold and. You wouldn’t be refunding my Money) I then had to open a PayPal case and try to get my money back... You then hahahah a provided PayPal with a bogus shipping invoice trying to show you had shipped me the Cooper male.
( I obviously know now that I should have never delt with you again) that’s why

I reiterate to everyone here that this is my own fault!

* My reason for bringing all this to light is because I don’t want anyone else to get scammed by you! I’ve bought several high percentage lewisi this year alone and I could care less about the MONEY ppl!!!! It’s the fact this TYJOHN has. Got one over on me Twice now (excuse me tried)

So to all you fauna users who want to side with him and tell him he’s done the right thing blah blah blahsy blah BEfORe hearing my side and seeing my eveidice... well you’re just as ignorant as myself haha it’s a new age people and there are dishonest people out there.

Old 12-30-2017, 03:15 PM   #32
kw18
2016 Deal we had going on after multiple emails on different replies so I have to dig this up
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 03:20 PM   #33
kw18
From 2/4/2016 first time talking to ty about buying cooper male to 2/28/2016 not hearing a word for weeks ( have to find the email where he states the lewisi cooper male is Now SOLD and he won’t be refunding me) mind I already paid BUT luckily got him to send PayPal invoice first So PayPal sided with me a month later and I got my money back I full!!!!

A year goes by and I decided to deal with tyjohn again because all you lewisi lovers know. It’s not often a nice year old male or female shows up for sale... I let bygones be GONE and tried making this anders deal work. Shouldn’t have felt with him without invoice my fault .
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 03:22 PM   #34
kw18
will be back tonight to post more if needed. Spent 2 hours on here to back my character and story up. Think that’s good enough for a afternoon. Back to my family now

Old 12-30-2017, 03:46 PM   #35
kw18
From the cooper deal. My last picture I say didn’t hear back for weeks and it shows him write on the 28th so looks like my story doesn’t match up. The 29th he got ahold of me I believe and told me the iggy was now sold. Then I started my PayPal process

Now i will post more emails of the current ANDERS deal... if those pictures aren’t evidence enough 😂
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 03:53 PM   #36
kw18

“You think I got the lewisi I paid for?”

Explain how I got what I paid for? I believe you wrote this on the for sale add but under a different user name... so please explain how my pictures Show this is he same animal. I’ve showed others and they agree it’s not the same... SIZE and Chevrons/ bands etc don’t change over night . My 2016 female has had the same chevrons pattern since I got her from pat brown at 2 months old.

Reptilefunction has very good literature on lewisi Renita Carlson is very smart when it comes to lewisi she wieghs and measures all her babies from birth until the day they are sold. I bought from here in 2013 or 2014 baby theta I believe. And I guarantee she’d tell you the same thing.

Old 12-30-2017, 03:58 PM   #37
kw18
I could care less about getting my money back now AS I’ve stated week ago on tyjohn for sale add. He did refund me 100$ but that was after we agreed on full refund (emails screenshots to come) I just want people to be weary of this guy. Yes, I’m pissed I didn’t get the animal pictured. I don’t care if it’s a decent looking lewisi! I can get higher quality from numerous sellers... for the same price!! That’s why I’m pissed! The lewisi tyjohn has picture is worth 800-900$ that’s a good looking lewisi. The guy I got sent is decent but nothing special. I’m going for QUALITY in my animals for future babies NOT quantity so there is my problem.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:03 PM   #38
kw18
And I stand corrected OUR ORIGINAL agreement was refund HALF not full so my apologies

Old 12-30-2017, 04:04 PM   #39
kw18
Stand corrected half not full
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 04:05 PM   #40
tyjohnko
Now Kameron White is trying to distract everybody with ours previous deal which have nothing to do with this case.
This is the only time i explain this case as i do not think it necessary for this BOIS.

one year a go , he bought 1 cyclura from me. I told him i need to rehome that one quick as i was moving. The deal was agreeded, but than he sent me multiple excuse that he couldn't receive the iguana yet. I tried to work with him as much as i can , but as i am moving so i have to sell the iguana to different people. His story and pictures already showed it i asked him can i ship the animal out on 19th but i have to let the igu go on 29th. i was really in rush tried to rehome the igu and i told him already, and it's not my fault that he was ready to receive it.
And he sent me another email said i tried to hold his payment the next day. Sorry but 1 day for me to arrange my bank for the refund was not " trying to keep your money at all"
At this point he already dispute the money from paypal, so i just let paypal do their job and sent the refund back to him.

One more think i want to say is if you think i did anything wrong, why would you contact me again and try to buy another igu ? isn't it too simple ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!