Reptile food source !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-10-2015, 06:58 PM   #1
poppabill
Reptile food source !!

[b][/BI DONT KNOW BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS I CAN GET CRICKETS AT A GOOD PRICE LOCALLY IN ROCHESTER NY BUT I HAVE THE NET FOR DUBAIS AND SUPERWORMS AND ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS. I WANT A PLACE I CAN GET BOTH AT A FAIR PRICE BUT WHO KNOWS, I ORDERED1000 DUBAI FROM 1 PLACE THEY ALL COME 3 DAYS LATE AND ALL BUT ABOUT 30 WERE DEAD, ORDERED 1000 SUPERWORMS AND CAME 6 DAYS LATE AND ALL DEAD.I CONTACTED BOTH PARTIES AND BASICLY NO RESPONSE SO WE WILL SEE.]
ANY WAT FOR NOW JUST VENTING BUT....POPPABILL...

Old 01-11-2015, 12:05 PM   #2
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppabill View Post
[b][/BI DONT KNOW BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS I CAN GET CRICKETS AT A GOOD PRICE LOCALLY IN ROCHESTER NY BUT I HAVE THE NET FOR DUBAIS AND SUPERWORMS AND ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS. I WANT A PLACE I CAN GET BOTH AT A FAIR PRICE BUT WHO KNOWS, I ORDERED1000 DUBAI FROM 1 PLACE THEY ALL COME 3 DAYS LATE AND ALL BUT ABOUT 30 WERE DEAD, ORDERED 1000 SUPERWORMS AND CAME 6 DAYS LATE AND ALL DEAD.I CONTACTED BOTH PARTIES AND BASICLY NO RESPONSE SO WE WILL SEE.]
ANY WAT FOR NOW JUST VENTING BUT....POPPABILL...
Express crickets.com. Live arrival guarantee. Used for many years when people were charging two arms and a leg for Dubia. I can help you with Dubia. If needed. There are several other good Dubia breeders on here also.

Better watch the foul language or the mods will give you some points.

Most insect breeders/sellers offer live arrival! Who'd you buy from that they didn't take care of the doa's ?? Let us know so others don't use them and go through what you went through.

Old 01-11-2015, 12:31 PM   #3
poppabill
thanks i tried to look up cricket express but couldent find them, what you charge for dubais. holler at me wporter1@rochester.rr.com

Old 02-03-2015, 12:31 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
I buy my superworms from armstrongcrickets.com. I've never had any issues.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!