Post Your Baby Dragons. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #41
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Nice healthy looking dragons Matt.
Thanks, Ed!

Kevin, I can't quit staring at that Leatherback Dunner!! That thing is just freakin' gorgeous!!!

Old 02-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #42
BaltimoreBees
Those Dunner Leathers are off the hook! I hope I'll be able to produce a clutch of silks and leathers in the next year or two

Old 02-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #43
dden
That Yellow/Lavender is very nice...those are some of my favorites dragon colors!

Old 02-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #44
bloodbankdragons
I don't know if its intentional or not but your pics are oversaturated Kevin.

Old 02-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #45
james delauney
well zamn....

Old 02-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #46
dden
Thanks Steven...I have to adjust the contrast to make-up for the bright flourescent lighting over my cages, but the picture that you just pointed out is exactly how the dragon looks. Didn't you just tell me that you made adjustments to your pictures too? I guess that's the difference between my $100 camera and your $5000 camera.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:27 AM   #47
bloodbankdragons
Photos can be ajusted to make them more accurate. Your ajustment is WAY off. You may need an updated computer screen. The dragon looks unnatural.

I have the latest and greatest computer screen. My screen colors are very accurate. Your method of photo editing is incorrect. This is somthing you should consider correcting.

In accurate photos from professionals misleads newbs.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #48
Ed Clark
Steven it might be better if you take your personal problems with Kevin's pictures to a private PM session.

Please don't soil this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbankdragons View Post
Photos can be ajusted to make them more accurate. Your ajustment is WAY off. You may need an updated computer screen. The dragon looks unnatural.

I have the latest and greatest computer screen. My screen colors are very accurate. Your method of photo editing is incorrect. This is somthing you should consider correcting.

In accurate photos from professionals misleads newbs.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:40 AM   #49
dden
The dragon looks exactly like the picture shows it. My screen is about average and that's all I can to go by...

Old 02-10-2012, 01:15 AM   #50
bloodbankdragons
I quickly admit when I am wrong. Bring your dragon to a show or to the ranch for verification of color. I think anyone you bring it to will tell you your photo is WAY off. I have seen lots of your Dunners. I have bought more than anyone. I have seen pics of almost everyone you have sold this year. Nothing looks even close to these photos.

Based on all i know and from the un edited thumbnail. This is what I think is a more accurate image. Do you agree?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!