little bugger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-30-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
sircat
little bugger

well, Harry Potter, my male gargoyle gecko that I got in aug/sept was very light when I got him and since I've had him...looking like this

well, I got new exoterra cages that I put my 2nd colony of cresteds in one and my few females that I'd held back in the other...long story short, everyone got shifted around and I put the gargoyles together for the first time on monday night...I yelled at Harry last night for bugging Griffendora and he was ok since...but overnight he became this

Old 12-05-2005, 10:43 AM   #2
USAGECKOS
My Gargoyle did the same thing. When I bought her, she looked like your top picture, then when she settled in, she turned into your bottom picture. Now, she is always dark like the second picture

Old 12-05-2005, 01:48 PM   #3
sircat
well, I'd had him for 3 months and he always looked like the top...put him in a new cage with the female and he became that but then went back to his old self...the past day he's been an in between color

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!