Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 193 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2017, 08:39 AM   #1921
Black Adder
I have been 100% on the ops side in this thread.
However I do feel that with the court case looming a little more discretion might be advised.
To wit, if Parks attorney has truly supplied modified excerpts of the true details then that would have been best served by exposing such falsification on the day in front of judge and jury imho.
We all know that Parks has his groupies here watching and reporting EVERYTHING and they are collecting much needed fodder for their day in court.

There will be plenty of time for posts and celebration AFTER the court date for now I would advise silence however frustrating that may be.....

Old 06-02-2017, 08:52 AM   #1922
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
I think Ty should add you to the list of defendants. He should sue you next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
You could be next in line for OP's shoes. :-)
Could be a very large club forming here of people expressing their opinions of Ty's poor behavior

From post #1915, interesting Fauna boycott: As for Faunaclassified, I will no longer knowingly buy or sell to anyone that advertises on fauna. It’s a decision that I don’t take lightly as I will lose many customers and some "friends" but for me I want to do what I think is the right thing to do. By boycotting them, my purpose is not to hurt anyone but to change the way Fauna hurt our community by letting unsubstantiated and toxic post to be allowed without control.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:10 AM   #1923
Timesink
Yup, California.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:34 AM   #1924
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timesink View Post
I realize the community is interested and wants to help, but there's a more than zero risk of your communications, however well intentioned, being used against you. For example (since it has already been pointed out): don't talk about the submitted forum dialogue being altered. Maybe he was trying to slip it by you. Just make sure your counsel is prepared in court or discovery to counter (viciously) with the real thing (like actually coming here to the BOI thread) and make Ty pay for the deception (fraud on the court is a bad thing). And save some arguments (if not obvious or not initially known) for pleadings or the court, so he's unprepared and surprised. If I'm rehashing previous discussions in the thread, sorry about that.
This is a very good point - and however satisfying it may be to show here that Ty Parks is lying (which we all know), it's infinitely more effective to reserve that information for the judge or jury.

Old 06-02-2017, 11:34 AM   #1925
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Could be a very large club forming here of people expressing their opinions of Ty's poor behavior

From post #1915, interesting Fauna boycott: As for Faunaclassified, I will no longer knowingly buy or sell to anyone that advertises on fauna. It’s a decision that I don’t take lightly as I will lose many customers and some "friends" but for me I want to do what I think is the right thing to do. By boycotting them, my purpose is not to hurt anyone but to change the way Fauna hurt our community by letting unsubstantiated and toxic post to be allowed without control.
Obviously Mr. Park believes that his threatened boycott will hurt FaunaClassifieds to the extent that this site will be forced to bend to his will concerning how he believes it should be run. I believe there were comments made by Mr. Park earlier about such a boycott and even his creating a website to directly compete with FaunaClassifieds, so this is not an unexpected development.

Be that as it may, FaunaClassifieds will not engage in any sort of "counter-boycott", as I personally believe that such activities are sophomoric in the consideration of the threat, and ultimately counter productive and even self destructive in the execution. While it certainly may inflate someone's ego to believe they have such an influence over an entire industry, the reality will likely prove to be much different, in my opinion. Mr. Park can engage in any such boycott that he desires, but FaunaClassifieds will not respond in any like kind discrimination against customers and/or advocates of Mr. Ty Park.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:08 PM   #1926
DavidBeard
Kind of funny how the only people who "boycott" Fauna are the ones who are proven liars, shady dealers and criminals.

How many times has this song & dance been done over the last 15-ish years? Ty and his cronies are far from original, and if they plan on suing anyone who disagrees with them, he better get a real attorney this time instead of a fake one with his same IP address.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:14 PM   #1927
chuckwalla
Healthy adult tegus

These are healthy adult tegus. Spent much time with the late Bert Langerwerf and have never seen an obese tegu at his place.
https://youtu.be/utAjDX9dcfo

Old 06-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #1928
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I'm sorry again for the sidewards pictures.

I am only on page 11 and yes almost all are altered. They are missing parts
Everybody needs to read the cover sheet Ty's lawyer put on these posts he submitted into evidence. The lawyer clearly states there are a lot more posts (enough to fill 4000 pages of word documents) and that these are only the ones he's submitting for evidence now and he reserves the right to add more. Ty isn't lying or trying fool anyone with these he's just hitting the highlights and submitting the posts he thinks support his case.
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2017, 04:54 PM   #1929
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
Everybody needs to read the cover sheet Ty's lawyer put on these posts he submitted into evidence. The lawyer clearly states there are a lot more posts (enough to fill 4000 pages of word documents) and that these are only the ones he's submitting for evidence now and he reserves the right to add more. Ty isn't lying or trying fool anyone with these he's just hitting the highlights and submitting the posts he thinks support his case.
Thank you for that clarification. While it certainly makes a less damning narrative, it makes a lot more sense.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:01 PM   #1930
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
I think the issue isn't that not all of the posts were submitted, it's that only partial posts / excerpts were submitted and altered to make Michelle look bad. In the first one alone many details were removed, including the specific details of the raffle, Ty's statement that he would not be sending Michelle a purple albino tegu, his unwillingness to disclose the source/breeder of the substitute animal, etc.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu