Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
joecop
Tony, fair enough. We all have our opinions of people and if Jerry has always, or for the most part, treated you well and you have had good experiences with him then I say good on ya. I really mean that, not trying to be funny. And before poeple jump on me for this comparrison, I am just trying to make a point, I am not saying Jerry is THIS bad-----You ever watch the news and see the neighbor that talks so highly of the guy who just got caught doing some terrible crime? Well, even people that do absolutley horrible things, WAY above anything Jerry has ever done, have people that have had nothing but good experiences with them. Just making a point, an extreme example I know, but a point. I was trying to stay away from this thread and be done with it as I had said my peace. Until MJAY. Anyway, once again I am going to try and stay off this thread as I have nothing further to add at this point.

Joe