Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 82 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #811
Wilomn
Still waiting on those names steve.

And just for future reference, I don't hold with the misconception that just you send me a private message I am obligated to keep it between us. This goes for anyone I have not made other arrangements with.

I will not be obligated without knowing what I am obligated to so if you want a secret kept, ask me if I'll keep it before you blurt it out.

Now then, those names.... here would be a good place for you to put them.

It would also be a good place for you to own up to being a liar if that is the case. You can see what happened to mr. kruse when he refused to do the right thing; you don't want that to be you.

Do you?

Old 04-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #812
rattler
[quote=Wilomn;1446928]Still waiting on those names steve.[quote]

I will give you the answer you already know but for some reason want to hear it. It was a member of the former High Mountain Herps group Mr. Lynum. But you already knew that didn't you?

Old 04-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #813
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler View Post
Don't start throwing smugglers names around because I have some of those for you too. These are people you're defending.

[quote=rattler;1447027][quote=Wilomn;1446928]Still waiting on those names steve.
Quote:

I will give you the answer you already know but for some reason want to hear it. It was a member of the former High Mountain Herps group Mr. Lynum. But you already knew that didn't you?
So, either you're lying about some of THOSE names you have and can only toss out the one, or you're not saying the rest. Are you lying or holding out? You opened this door, so let's see what's in the closet.

Didn't you mention someone else in the pm you sent me?

And do you have any proof?

mr. kruse posted pictures and showed certain individuals off in person, we KNOW what he did. Do you have anything like that or is this merely fabrication on your part, perhaps hoping to draw attention away from the fact the mr. kruse is far from wholesome?

Old 04-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #814
Paul Lynum
Rattler AKA Steve Witt..Get your facts straight

Firts off I've never been busted for herrerae. I don't know anyone that has been busted for them. In fact, mine are all legal imported documented specimans. Lots of them. USFWS has seen my collection of them and even held them. What does this have to do with this thread?

I also have the non-commercial permit from CA on breeding zonata. I've been giveg all the zonata away I produce since 2008. I have a great friendship with the CADFG. Afterall, they issued me a non resident the permit as I live in AZ. I'm not bothered if people don't deal zonatas with me. I don't sell them anymore. Appears your way off. Where did you get your info?

If you want to talk about ME smuggling that's fine with me. I brought back lots of stuff from MX. Many herpers have my old stock in their collections including JK. I don't hide it and I'm not ashamed off it. I'm quite vocal about it actualy and even mentioned it in Herp Nation Magazine in a article on exploring and herping Baja for over 20 years. It's real old news. Over 10 years and it doesn't hurt me or any of my dealings. So good luck there Everyone, I know and associates with knows about it. I love telling people about it. I paid my price to society and now I can talk about it. Nuttin to hide. Yep, I also, used to sale zonatas for years too. I sold one for $12,000. One for $8000.00 and plenty in the thousands of dollar ranges. So what?

I don't care what people do. You may say I called JK out when I have a glass house and rocky past. The difference is I admit to it. JK is currently involved in several illegal dealings across the nation. JK uses me to take the spotlight off him. Kinda-like you did buy changing the subject in this thread.

If you want to call me out then start a thread with people that have dealt with me and say I burned them. I haven't dealt (Or meet you for that matter) so that leaves you out.

Pretty sad attempt to take the heat off your buddy.

Paul Lynum

P.S. You also blamed Todd Smith for smuggling herrerae. Where's your guns on that

Old 04-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #815
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Lynum View Post
Firts off I've never been busted for herrerae. I don't know anyone that has been busted for them. In fact, mine are all legal imported documented specimans. Lots of them. USFWS has seen my collection of them and even held them. What does this have to do with this thread?

P.S. You also blamed Todd Smith for smuggling herrerae. Where's your guns on that

OK, Paul, for one you did get busted and that's why your former partners from High Mountain posted a disclaimer back when they were in business saying they were no longer associated with you. It was common knowledge back then but I guess time does heal all wounds. Don't suger coat what you did. secondly I never said Todd smuggled a thing so lets not take anything out of context. I thought at the time he was one of the partners but he wasn't. He and Glenn were part of a different business that I used to get animals from. My fault for the mix up since he's a great guy. You were involved with the High Mtn. guys until they gave you the ax.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #816
rattler
[quote=Wilomn;1447049][quote=rattler;1447027][quote=Wilomn;1446928]Still waiting on those names steve.

So, either you're lying about some of THOSE names you have and can only toss out the one, or you're not saying the rest. Are you lying or holding out? You opened this door, so let's see what's in the closet.

[quote]

You seem to want more and more and you obviously can't be trusted. Talk about lies. Did someone tell you that it's ok for your mother and sister to be one in the same?

Old 04-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #817
ReptileGeek181
Wow lol

Old 04-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #818
Wilomn
[quote=rattler;1447087][quote=Wilomn;1447049][quote=rattler;1447027][quote=Wilomn;1446928]Still waiting on those names steve.

Quote:

You seem to want more and more and you obviously can't be trusted. Talk about lies. Did someone tell you that it's ok for your mother and sister to be one in the same?
SissyMom and I do just fine, thank you.

But I'm curious. Now you've cast aspersions upon me. So, for the last time, hopefully, either put up or shut your damn pie hole.

Is lynum all you've got? That's it? You're almost as bad as mr. kruse.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #819
Paul Lynum
Steve your becoming Rattler-less

Steve,

High Mountain and I (BTW this was back in 1997) parted friendly. I never got the axe. It was my idea to leave and take any pressure off them while I dealt with my mistake. We felt the disclaimer would help with that. There were three of us. I'm good friends to this day with one of them and the other we both haven't heard from in years and have no idea where here disappeared to.

I'm not sugar coating anything. I'm proud of what I am (And accomplished) and not ashamed of what I've done. The people I deal with must feel the same way as I do business everyday. I don't see a thread with my name getting dumped on.

So again, what does any of this have to do with how JK and the way he treated Stu for months and his public attacks and complete spin of things???? I explained my intereactions with JK and found him to be not only mentally disturbed but a possible physical threat to people including myself. Because of this thread several have come out to explain their relationship with him which is overwhemly bad. JK has shot himself in the foot too many times Now you're starting to follow in his footsteps. Attacking me is going to get you nowhere fast.

Being how you are backing JK how about posting some positive stuff about him. Instead of taking the spotlight off him lets get back to thread at hand and you can provide proof about how great of a guy he is to you

PL

Old 04-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #820
hhmoore
This is a great way to add posts....but I believe it was Dennis that said to proceed IF you can show relevance to this thread, Mr Wit. If not, please stop sidetracking this thread. Then, perhaps, the antagonistic barbs between you and Wes can stop (or be continued somewhere else).
As a reminder, the topic is Jerry Kruse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!