Wanted WTB-Looking for CLEAN Olive Cresties. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
SamanthaJane13
WTB-Looking for CLEAN Olive Cresties.

Since I lost several of my geckos, I'm having to re-think my breeding plans for this season, and I'm looking for CLEAN (no spots or tiger stripes) olive geckos.

Good, old-fashioned, olives.

Creams/harleys/flames are okay.

I'm looking for adult males or females. I already have one female, so I'm going to try building a colony around her.

If you have them, and are willing to part with them, PM me with pix.

Thank you
Donna
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
creepyexotics1
Donna Hi,I have 3 olive males I am selling for 120.00 plus shipping.This one today was fired up so I took some pictures of him.The other two will not fire up but they are olives.Here he is he is a 14 months old and weighs 24 grams.I will put the other ones in an ad today if I get the time.thanks
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyexotics1 View Post
Donna Hi,I have 3 olive males I am selling for 120.00 plus shipping.This one today was fired up so I took some pictures of him.The other two will not fire up but they are olives.Here he is he is a 14 months old and weighs 24 grams.I will put the other ones in an ad today if I get the time.thanks
Thank you for replying!!

Nice looking boy!!

When you get the chance, let me see the others!!

Thank again!

Donna
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
creepyexotics1
Donna these are posted in the for sale section ok.The first one is 26.3 and the second one is 28.4.They are olive green but would not color up for me. thanks
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2011, 04:30 AM   #5
Revolution1221
i have a beautiful ready to breed pure olive paternless male he is super bright green. the only marking he has on him is some yellow leg fringe and a little yellow on his knee caps. he also has a beaufitul full head on him with large points. i can get a picture up tomorrow. i dont have a very good camera right now tho but ill see what i can do. im not 100% sure if im going to let him go yet or not but ive got more males than females right now. if the price is right im sure we could work something out. ive also got a pur olive paternless female that fires up really dark green but im expecting her to produce any day now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!