how do i delete my account? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #11
abbccjns
I barely even made any posts on here. Nobody looking for reptile info is going to care what my name is, i just dont want it up for random people to take my information and use it somehow. I don't even use my name for email address.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #12
Fangthane
(had to steal this one from KelliH)
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #13
Willow
Give it up Larissa...even if you get your account banned, your account will still exist. Everyone will still see it, your posts will never go away. You cannot edit your own name.

You cannot delete your own account either. Deal with your actions like an adult

Old 05-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #14
abbccjns
It just doesn't seem fair that I can't control my own information on something that I made. This name isn't even accurate considering that I changed my last name in real life.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
abbccjns
And to 2 people above, yea I wish that there didn't have to be drama here. I thought it was a simple request, but it's sad that I don't even have a say in how my information is used.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #16
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbccjns View Post
It just doesn't seem fair that I can't control my own information on something that I made.
When you signed up for an account you agreed to the rules of this site.

So for the 4th or 5th time - No, it's not going to happen

Old 05-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #17
Willow
Quote:
It just doesn't seem fair that I can't control my own information on something that I made. This name isn't even accurate considering that I changed my last name in real life.
You created an account on a website someone else made....you agreed to play by their rules. Your pretty much outta luck.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #18
abbccjns
Yea I'm kind of seeing that, even though my name is invalid, so technically it shouldn't even be up.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #19
Willow
Quote:
Yea I'm kind of seeing that, even though my name is invalid, so technically it shouldn't even be up.
Nice try

Old 05-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #20
abbccjns
It was my old name, and I'm not lying, but doesn't matter since I'm not proving it by giving my new last name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!