how do i delete my account? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #31
Willow
Larissa there is nothing you can do. All the information that is posted here about you, you supplied yourself. Willingly. By making accounts on public websites on the internet

You made the account here...you made the FB account...Google is a wonderful thing and can tall you a lot about a person. Maybe you should be more careful if your going to freak out this much about information you supplied the world with.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #32
abbccjns
I understand that people can see my facebook, I just want my information off of THIS WEBSITE. yet more keeps getting posted.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #33
AbsoluteApril
I found the same info with a 2 min google search, the internet is not private. If you want people to leave you alone on this site, well, stop posting.

the owner of this site is the user name WEBSLAVE
Don't expect a special exception to be made for you, people are all subject to the same rules.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #34
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbccjns View Post
I understand that people can see my facebook, I just want my information off of THIS WEBSITE. yet more keeps getting posted.
You have been explained to many times already that this isn't going to happen. Your account is here to stay, just like everyone else's.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #35
abbccjns
ALL I WANTED WAS MY NAME OFF THIS WEBSITE, YES I MAKE OTHER THINGS PUBLIC BUT I JUST WANTED MY NAME OFF THIS WEBSITE. Thank you all for making this as difficult as possible for me and throwing in a bunch more information about me when I just wanted to leave this one website. You are all so helpful, I really appreciate that.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #36
Willow
Larissa you continue to post what you want, after multiple times being told how this forum works. I'm not sure what else you think your entitled to (since you wont be getting what you want)

Old 05-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #37
abbccjns
OBVIOUSLY it won't happen, i just don't appreciate people trying to make me even more uncomfortable by posting other information about me HERE. yes i get that it is other places, i just dont want it HERE. goodbye

Old 05-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #38
Willow
We have done nothing to make this as difficult as possible, because there is no change to the outcome no matter what we do O.o You just keep pushing for no reason other then to freak out.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #39
abbccjns
its just funny how the exact thing i was trying to prevent is getting caused by me trying to take the information away

Old 05-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #40
Willow
Well, things happen when you cause a scene...people notice you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!