Good Guy Jonathan Foltz with Breeders Circle...GREAT guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
JordanAng420
Thumbs up Jonathan Foltz with Breeders Circle...GREAT guy!

Just purchased 2 beautiful leopard geckos from Jonathan with BreedersCircle, and I couldn't be happier. A beatiful dreamsicle male, and a stunning mack raptor female. Jonathan is very easy to work with and answered all my questions. Definately will do business again!

Old 04-23-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
StrictlyExotics
I didnt buy "directly" from Jonathan, but I won the two leopard geckos that he donated. Jonathan was nice enough to call me and let me know that the female was gravid and if I didnt want her, I could choose another. I took the one in the auction and she laid eggs a week later. Both are doing very well and I wouldnt hesitate to do business with Jonathan one on one. Thank you sir for being a gracious person.

Old 04-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Imperial Reptiles
Jonathan is a great guy, runs a nice clean place. I have had multiple transactions with him and all have been positive. I would not hesitate to do business with him.

Old 07-02-2010, 01:18 PM   #4
Omnomnami
Another perfect transaction with Jonathan! My little beardie just arrived. She's amazing. Definitely better in person! Thanks Jonathan!

Here's some pics of the packaging and such. She arrived comfy and still warm.

(Sorry if this is kinda pic heavy)

Old 07-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
Matt2979
Just completed a trade with Jonathan and I'm very pleased with the entire deal. Communication was awesome. We exchanged a couple of phone calls where he was a pleasure to speak with, and then confirmed everything in writing. Jonathan kept every promise made and gave me a secure feeling throughout the process. I received the animals that I was promised and they arrived with good packaging, healthy and active.

Thanks Jonathan!!

Old 07-21-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
sizzlindragons
Jonathan is one of my favorite people to deal with!! You can't go wrong when getting anything from him.

Old 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
HecticLifeReptiles
I LOVED working with Johnathan on my Bearded Dragons, all 3 are doing great and the Translucent female I got just keeps getting brighter and brighter! They arrived on time, with perfect communication and I love the way John packaged them up and kept in communication the whole way through! He was even there to answer some of my questions once the shipment arrived! Will definantly be doing more business next year!

Old 10-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
snowgyre
I just ordered a baby 100% het pied ball python from Jonathan. She arrived expertly packed, healthy, and even ate her first frozen/thawed mouse the same day I got her! Can't ask for more than that! I would not hesitate to do business with Jonathan again.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #9
viper14
GOOD Guy

GOOD GUY, problem free transaction! This was the First time I ordered a ball an had it shipped. He answered all questions and even told me about this forum and the BOI
Fast shipping, great packaging, healthy snake... was alert, clear eyes, healthy weight and better than described.
Thanks
Melody Meadows
Cincinnati, Ohio

Old 12-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #10
Keys & Kritterz
I got an 08 pastel het ghost from Jonathan several months ago and hes been great! eats every week, sheds great. Jonathan is A+ in my book.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breederscircle, jonathan foltz