APTORs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-30-2005, 04:48 AM   #11
Hues1
for the new people reading this thread and are a bit confused about the flies and raid above and why its even in this thread.......

read this thread below

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=66548

Old 04-30-2005, 09:24 AM   #12
groovygeckos
LOL yea wheres the proof ? not many people beleive a bunch of BS one sided accusations . we have proof

Old 04-30-2005, 11:47 AM   #13
Chris@TSE
Yes, thats why you never were able to provide any of this "proof".....

And let me guess.... Thats why Lubinksy ran off and disappeared once bombarded with facts he could not dispute........ Ever hear the phrase "silence is an admission of guilt" ?

Yet you continued to dispute the facts with pathetic excuses and lies. How very amusing....... Looks like you're about to repeat it all again. Good for you!

If you want to stir this up again and REALLY make matters worse, go right ahead. You know I wont stop you! LOL

If you want to graduate from the kiddie pool and talk with the adults in the deep end, try telling the truth for once. If you actually expect to come back here and act as if nothing has happened, guess again.

A few weeks pass and you think people have forgotton? Cushioning your bad reputation by giving a few people reputation points? Don't bother, people are not as slow as you.

Old 04-30-2005, 07:41 PM   #14
magick-bears
I have to say I am really getting tiered of reading BIO post here!!! This thread started with some photos of absolutely incredible looking Leos and turned into a slam fest. I personally think that if anyone should be called unethical it should be Alex for only selling to those select few that will help him control and escalate the prices. Coming from breeding corns I am dumbfounded at how a Leo morph that has been around for years, everyone and there brother have for sale still fetches $300+. Well now I know. When a new morph is introduced and offered for sale, rather then it being offered to the public it is only offered to a handful of breeders and all others are locked out. Then when that handful of marketers have 100's of babies available they all agree to keep the prices sky high. Thus still keeping us smaller guys that can't afford or justify a $800+ gecko out of the morph. And then of course those "big guys" go and slam a little guy that happened to find a way around their rules.

Just my $0.03
Jeff C.

Old 04-30-2005, 08:26 PM   #15
Chris@TSE
What? Corns dont hold the same value so you're upset? lol

This has EVERYTHING to do with making sure the market is not FLOODED when they become publicly available driving their value to rock bottom. You're also talking about a kid who practices NO quarantine procedures and openly admits to some of the poorest husbandry known... He's also stated he is looking to undercut all of his fellow breeders in pricing.

Is this the type of individual you want involved in a project that could potentially change the future of something YOU are interested in? Before you even have an opportunity to work with them?

Absolutely not.

Nothing is wrong with making sure an entry level project, and not a publicly distributed morph (yet), does not fall into the hands of someone simply looking to make a quick buck by mass producing them and ruining it for everyone involved down the road. You simply do not get it, big surprise.

I'm sure if the precautions were taken to protect new and upcoming corn morphs you would not be here whining...... lol

Fact remains this "little guy" ruinined any "trust" or "respect" he had left here amongst his peers. He has shown the lengths of deception he will drop too to get what he wants. He's a selfish little child and mommy helps foot the obsession. And the best part about it......... He badmouths the entire community, shows his TRUE colors, and then weeks later acts as if nothing has happened! If he thinks for a second anyone will forget, or if he thinks that this will not follow him or just "go away", hes DEAD wrong.

Asking people not to be upset is just simply wrong. After what he has done he simply should not be allowed to post here. Put it to a vote, you'll see that 99.9% of people will quickly oust him in seconds....... Yet we're all supposed to sit back and watch the same person who badmouthed the community sit here and pretend as if nothing was done to offend anyone. I understand webslaves view on this subject and respect it, I just dont agree. Dan Poe should simply be banned from this part of fauna.... No one is going to forget and allowing him to parade around rubbing it in people faces is not exactly what I call good taste.

Now please, Before you go opening your mouth again acting as if you actually KNOW what you're talking about, read the other thread linked above..... In fact do a search. There is one thread in the leopard gecko forum, and one in the BOI. Read BOTH. There is a little more too it and you sure make yourself look GREAT when talking from an uneducated standpoint. Good luck with that though!

Old 04-30-2005, 08:53 PM   #16
robin d.
ya know chris it might be better if we take dan p. and his creditbility to "HELL"

Old 04-30-2005, 08:54 PM   #17
Chris@TSE
Agreed, he definately belongs there.

Old 04-30-2005, 09:30 PM   #18
shrap
Should not be allowed to post here? Because of getting some Leos that people did not want him to have? Even IF they were acquired in a shady matter, that has nothing to do with this site or its rules. How ridiculous. I can't believe that someone who runs around screaming JUSTICE at every turn would be so willing, so eager to treat someone with such INJUSTICE.

Old 04-30-2005, 09:35 PM   #19
Hues1
Quote:
I have to say I am really getting tiered of reading BIO post here!!! This thread started with some photos of absolutely incredible looking Leos and turned into a slam fest. I personally think that if anyone should be called unethical it should be Alex for only selling to those select few that will help him control and escalate the prices. Coming from breeding corns I am dumbfounded at how a Leo morph that has been around for years, everyone and there brother have for sale still fetches $300+. Well now I know. When a new morph is introduced and offered for sale, rather then it being offered to the public it is only offered to a handful of breeders and all others are locked out. Then when that handful of marketers have 100's of babies available they all agree to keep the prices sky high. Thus still keeping us smaller guys that can't afford or justify a $800+ gecko out of the morph. And then of course those "big guys" go and slam a little guy that happened to find a way around their rules.

Just my $0.03
Jeff C.
and what do you think that $15.00 albino cornsnake or $20.00 snow corn originally sold for 15-20 years ago? what about lavendar/motley/opal corns...did you know they still sell for $1,000.00 plus? A cornsnake! Then again to people LIKE YOU its "Just a cornsnake"...just like its "Just a leopard gecko". Shame shame shame.

Ever heard of supply and demand? how about market value?

You think Ferrari sells their best and most expensive Enzo model to just anyone because they have money? Guess again. They select whom they wish to purchase their top of the line model so it isnt turned around and placed for resale or utilized in a way that de-values or defaces the prestige of owning one.....and thats for something that pretty much depreciates as soon as it rolls down the road.

Let me see...I spent over $15,000.00 on the Mack Snow project...and you're complaining about prices because its out of your reach ?

Heres my $15,000.00 plus opinion.....

Some people just will never get it.

Old 04-30-2005, 09:43 PM   #20
Chris@TSE
No, not because he bought a leo, because of the things he has said to his fellow breeders. The threats he has made to reputable sources regarding undercutting and "ruining" his peers. Big difference.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!