Vanillas??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #21
GREGORY J HALL
Thing with Fires & vanillas they have to be proven and from a proven line Im having proplems uploading pics ill try to get them up

Old 11-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #22
roro8633
Here's a pic of the head of mine. And she came from gulf coast.
Sorry for the bad pic. Was the only one in my phone. I'll get better ones when I get home.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #23
GREGORY J HALL
vanillas the big girl

Old 11-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #24
GREGORY J HALL
they look alot like fires as adults I thought that was a big fire girl when he showed me the pics.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
Robert Walker
Thank you again Ronnie & Greg!!

So based on every picture that everyone has submitted or emailed me directly, they definitely do not look like a "normal" Vanilla.

Neither snake has:

1. the blushed out heads
2. any type of clear belly
3. don't resemble a Fire at all

Boy oh boy - 3 strikes, I feel out!

Old 11-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #26
GREGORY J HALL
well like I said I dont buy fires got my own I was hesitant on the vanilla till I got him this pastelvanilla male his mom is in my pic above really had to tell them from normals unless they are surpurb exambles of the morph.
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #27
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY J HALL View Post
well like I said I dont buy fires got my own I was hesitant on the vanilla till I got him this pastelvanilla male his mom is in my pic above really had to tell them from normals unless they are surpurb exambles of the morph.
So true.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #28
Gloryhound
I don't think they are vanilla either, but I'm still figuring out vanilla.

I hatched out a clutch with a proven Vanilla male X BHB Chocolate Female. I hit the cross, but I also ended up with 1.1 that I can tell are vanillas and 1.0 that I am stuck holding for a couple sheds to see if it starts to lighten up so I am 100% sure it is vanilla.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:22 AM   #29
rcpreis3
Did they ever prove out?

Old 03-07-2018, 11:46 AM   #30
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Did they ever prove out?
If the question is directed to me, breeding never took place. They would have been bred had I not exited the breeding business several years ago. I'll never know, and to this day it is a sore subject as I believe they were only normals to begin with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!