john fallon aka john pual aka caryen heany - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2002, 11:44 PM   #1
diadaem42
i just thought i would warn people about this guy. i am sure he will change his name on Kingsnake but he is from pomano beach fl or coral springs. he always wants to call you and will chat your ear off. if you need any info about him e-mail me.

diadem@user.kingsnake.com
thanks for your time,
matt c

Old 02-05-2002, 11:58 PM   #2
bssnakes
diadaem42,
       Has this guy screwed you over on a deal??  Please give us the details?? If he is a (bad guy) we need to know what he did???

Old 02-06-2002, 12:41 AM   #3
WebSlave
You guys are going to be making a lot of work for me when I have to delete your messages.  The rules of the old BOI hold true here as well.  If you want to post on the BOI, you have to use your real full name.

If I have to, I can set the registration system so that I can view each and every application and simply reject all of those that do not provide their full name.  This is something a lot of people have been asking for, for a long time.

Old 02-06-2002, 02:46 AM   #4
diadaem42
well to begin w/ he didn't send me what i had paid 4. wich was 1.0 tangerine albino and 0.2 albino jungle, i got was an alright i would say a c grade tang and 2 normal low grade normals and  all three have w/ pin and hook worms. i have talked and read about alot of deals this guy has made that were bad deals. if you want more derails e-mail me.

have a good one,
Matt cochran(sorry)

Old 02-06-2002, 08:45 AM   #5
Neil Gubitz
So Matt...Who's the "nut" here?? You READ about ALL his bad dealings, and you STILL did business with him??? That's like taking a bottle of milk out of the fridge, finding out it smells terrible, and then putting it BACK IN THE FRIDGE with the hopes it will be better tomorrow??? I guess you'll know for next time, huh?? ....Neil

Old 02-06-2002, 12:51 PM   #6
Terry L. Vandeventer
John Fallon has been changing his name and email addresses over at kingsnake.com for the past month or so.  I ordered a pair of "high yellow" Spilotes from him early on.  After several long discussions about what I needed and absolutely did not need, I paypalled the money to him.  Nothing but a mess from that point on.  He sent the exact opposite of what he said he would send.  75% yellow banded-phase turned into beat-up 25% yellow, one being speckled.  I made it extremely clear in our very first telephone conversation that I would not accept any speckled ones or "average" specimens.  Well, not having the time and space here to go into everything bad about this deal (and there's more), I'm stuck with the snakes and the vet bills.  I offered to send them back via Delta at my own expense but he is nowhere to be found.

He claims to be a cop in Florida.  Seems to have only a cursury knowledge of herps.  I'm out but not too much I guess.  I've been in this business for 40 years and still get ripped every few years...  Watch out for John Fallon or whatever his name is today.

Terry Vandeventer
Arco Iris Herpetoculture

Old 02-06-2002, 04:35 PM   #7
diadaem42
neil,

i am not that stupid! i didn't know about the BOI before i bought from him.

matt cochran

Old 02-06-2002, 05:31 PM   #8
Neil Gubitz
Matt...here is your post from above...

well to begin w/ he didn't send me what i had paid 4. wich was 1.0 tangerine albino and 0.2 albino jungle, i got was an alright i would say a c grade tang and 2 normal low grade normals and spam_all three have w/ pin and hook worms. i have talked and read about alot of deals this guy has made that were bad deals. if you want more derails e-mail me.
have a good one,
Matt cochran(sorry)

Matt...Where in that post does it say you read about him AFTER you did the trade?? Because your post was poorly written and poorly worded...don't blame me for misunderstanding you in what you think we thought that you thought we thought you said!!! Get it?? ....Neil

Old 02-07-2002, 12:43 PM   #9
Estillianreptiles
I've done buisness with John.  I recieaved 2 Brazilian Cherry heads that where supposted to be long term captives.  I got them in on a day that I had to work, not the day planned, they where cold and I told him about it.  2 weeks later they both never ate, and died.  I also got the airborne express shipping bill as well, that I sent back to sender, I had already paid for shipping when I paypaled him the money.  I tried emailing him but of course his email had changed.  I should have looked here first because I think there was a post about him right before the board went down, but I didn't.  Now I'm out 335$ and no torts to show for it.

Corey Estill
Estillianreptiles

Old 02-09-2002, 09:52 AM   #10
Ophidiophile
Mr. Fallon sent me what was supposed to be a gravid female Masobe Gecko. spam_According to him, he's breeding these regularly (hah hah). spam_It was very poorly packaged and dead-on-arrival. spam_It also happened to be a male, not a gravid female. spam_Luckily I was not out any $$$ because I was to pay COD and after I opened the box and saw the gecko dead, I refused to accept the shipment and had it returned to sender without payment. spam_Be careful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!