Good Guy Brendan Carlson AKA BCPHOTO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:12 AM   #1
daggekko
Brendan Carlson AKA BCPHOTO

I'm Adam Jessien(daggekko) and I recently purchased a Blue Tail Monitor from this ad http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=546514 from Brendan Carlson(BCPHOTO)

I found a beautiful Blue Tail Monitor for sale in the classifieds section here and sent a PM to Brendan asking him to call or text along with questions about the monitor he had posted. He promptly sent me a text and very quick with replies to all questions I asked.

I purchased the monitor, minus shipping, on 9-25-15. He had to locate shipping supplies as I asked for shipping the following Monday-Wednesday. Once he had all the shipping supplies he needed he let me know the shipping total and sent an invoice.

I received the Blue Tail Monitor on 9-30-15. The monitor came properly packed and in EXCELLENT condition.

Brendan Carlson exceeded my communication expectations and the monitor came in perfect condition. If you ever want to buy an animal from Brendan I believe he will do you right and you will be very satisfied with your purchase!!

Thanks Brendan!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!