F1 30 Mile North Sanderson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 01-22-2020, 02:15 PM   #1
Jeff Teel
F1 30 Mile North Sanderson

**SOLD**SOLD** Thank you all for the interest.

I produced this guy from a pair of 30 Mile North Sanderson, Pecos Co. Tx. alterna that I collected myself-(female was found in a crack, male was found 15 mins later tracking females scent down same crack) he was lighter when born and been turning much darker, will probably end up looking just like the sire. I have 3 males I've held back so far from this pair so letting him go. Eats ft great, handles well but will bite sporadically for no reason. I ship using shipyourreptiles and accept paypal. Pictured below is dam and sire, followed by clutch photo he was in-(he's on the far bottom right side of pic) and pic of available male now-

Price- $250 shipped.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-25-2020, 05:05 PM   #2
Greyghost12
30 mile north male alterna.

Jeff is snake still available?Thank You,James

Old 01-25-2020, 05:32 PM   #3
Greyghost12
I'm new to this site and not sure how to buy anything.Nice little looking grey band by the way!

Old 01-25-2020, 07:51 PM   #4
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyghost12 View Post
I'm new to this site and not sure how to buy anything.
Sending a PM to the seller is the best way, unless the seller has specified otherwise. (Click on the seller's name, then select "send a private message to..." from the dropdown list.)

Old 02-24-2020, 08:29 PM   #5
Philistine Davis
Greybanded kingsnake

Would like to purchase the snake please thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!