Wanted 4 foot Boa cages! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
ReticObsessed7
4 foot Boa cages!

As the title says im looking for 4 foot cages. looking for at minimum 4x2x1.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
ChrisGilbert
Hi Edwin, I have 3 for sale. They are Animal Plastics T-10 model. 4'x2' and 15" tall. They also have a shelf installed running the length of the back, adding considerable usable space to the cage. They are white with sliding glass doors with locks. They are heated with a heat cable that is embedded into the floor of the cage (installed by AP). Total they were $365 each new. I am asking $225 each.

I am located in Pittsburgh, PA. Not sure if that is doable for you, but figured I'd offer.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Pam G
Boa cage

Edwin-
Are you still looking? Have a 90g Oceanic Lizard Lounge with lights, heating pad, and climbing limbs. Asking $250, located in Fairfield Co. CT

Pam G.

Old 11-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
bkline
I'm located in York. I have a few 4 ft boa master cages only a year and half old $100each. Can meet at reading or hamburg with deposit

Old 11-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #5
BoaBoy7
Vision 422s

I have five Vision 422s for sale. Asking $1,000 for the group. They are in good shape. I'm in NY between Port Jervis and Ellenville. I may be able to meet you or deliver. Let me know if you are interested. I will be at Whiteplains early on the 28th.
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!